The Student Room Group

Nursing Applicants 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

UWE Adult Nursing - Conditional
Oxford Brookes (ferndale - swindon) Adult - Conditional
Southampton Adult - Conditional
Still waiting to hear back post interview for UWL Reading Adult nursing.

Going to firm oxford brookes i think =]
Original post by Aimee_13
Trust me in edge hill's case no news is very very very good news

I don't think that's true for Nursing because they sent out info before the interviews, which said that they'll only inform us after all the interviews have taken place, so that it's fair. I'm expecting a rejection, Edge Hill is so hard to get into..:frown:
Original post by Cherriesxo
I don't think that's true for Nursing because they sent out info before the interviews, which said that they'll only inform us after all the interviews have taken place, so that it's fair. I'm expecting a rejection, Edge Hill is so hard to get into..:frown:

When did you have your interview? I had mine in December so I've had such a long wait :frown: it's so frustrating, that's my last one to hear from now and I can't make a decision until i've heard from them! Which branch have you applied for? xxx
Reply 2743
Original post by Lydia7288
Yeah Defo going to firm it. waiting an extra six months is nothing considering its always been my first choice. so excited :-D x

I'm liking the extra six months as it just gives you that little bit of a break from education!!! :biggrin: Whats going to be your insurance?x
Original post by misslarmour
When did you have your interview? I had mine in December so I've had such a long wait :frown: it's so frustrating, that's my last one to hear from now and I can't make a decision until i've heard from them! Which branch have you applied for? xxx

I had mine in February! Yeah, I'm in the same position - it's the only one I'm waiting to hear from! I've applied for Adult, what about you?? :smile: xx
Reply 2745
Original post by PearlyWhirly
UWE Adult Nursing - Conditional
Oxford Brookes (ferndale - swindon) Adult - Conditional
Southampton Adult - Conditional
Still waiting to hear back post interview for UWL Reading Adult nursing.

Going to firm oxford brookes i think =]

Heya, when did you hear from Oxford Brookes? I had my interview in february and still haven't heard anything! :frown:
Reply 2746
Original post by lizajxxx
Hello all, can I join please lol :smile:
I got a conditional offer from Glam uni today, adult field sept 2012 start :smile:. Was so shocked only interviewed on saturday !!! Anyone else got an offer yet?
Lis x

Hello :smile:
I got an offer from Glam but for the March entry! I was shocked to get an offer as my interview was awful I really thought I wouldnt get in there! What was yours like??
I also have an offer from Swansea :smile:
What about you??x
Original post by Cherriesxo
I had mine in February! Yeah, I'm in the same position - it's the only one I'm waiting to hear from! I've applied for Adult, what about you?? :smile: xx

I've applied for Children's Nursing! :smile: Where else have you applied? xxx
Just got an unconditional for Greenwich adult nursing, and a conditional for child nursing just need to pass my maths gcse !!!! Not sure what to do !!!! How does it work with accepting !!!

Thats my problem to , I have to pass that aswell, but how do you do it?
Original post by Sarah-W1
I'm liking the extra six months as it just gives you that little bit of a break from education!!! :biggrin: Whats going to be your insurance?x

Well im waiting to hear back for cardiff and swansea so hopefully I'll get into cardiff and that'll be my insurance. you? x
Hello everyone I'm new to this forum, got a conditional offer from glam for the March intake:smile: will anyone else be joining me?? :smile:
Reply 2751
Hi everyone im a new member and am anxiously waiting a decision from Glam and swansea for child nursing the wait is just unbearable i keep checking my emails every two seconds :frown:
Original post by molly 789
Hello everyone I'm new to this forum, got a conditional offer from glam for the March intake:smile: will anyone else be joining me?? :smile:

If its for adult, then yes i will be. :-D so excited x
Reply 2753
Original post by emmaf12
I'm there that day for child nursing

Are you ? have you heard anything about the maths , english , group discussion and interview
Reply 2754
Original post by Sarah-W1
Hello :smile:
I got an offer from Glam but for the March entry! I was shocked to get an offer as my interview was awful I really thought I wouldnt get in there! What was yours like??
I also have an offer from Swansea :smile:
What about you??x

Aww well done! I thought mine was bad too, they asked about NMC and I didn't have a clue! The interviewer was quite stern too! When my UCAS changed I was sure it'd be a rejection, nice suprise lol :smile:

I interviewed for Cardiff on the 22nd feb and I still haven't heard anything, a girl in my college who interviewed the same day as me, got rejection a week later, so must be a good sign. Glam is my 1st choice tho.

What branch are you doing? Is your Swansea offer for Sept? x
Reply 2755
Original post by vicky82
Hi everyone im a new member and am anxiously waiting a decision from Glam and swansea for child nursing the wait is just unbearable i keep checking my emails every two seconds :frown:

Hi :smile: When did you interview? The wait is horrible, my friend got unsuccessful for Glam child nursing last week, no news is good news tho so good luck :smile: x
Reply 2756
Well after weeks of atagonising waiting iv'e just had an unsuccessful of Uni Glam. Am very gutted and would like to know where I went wrong for future reference. Now im just waiting to hear from Swansea :angry:.......Congrats to all of you who've had offers x
Reply 2757
Original post by treicy.m
Are you ? have you heard anything about the maths , english , group discussion and interview

No not heard nothing about it but if it's was like Greenwich it wasn't 2 bad. !!!
Original post by Ali_Bop
Well after weeks of atagonising waiting iv'e just had an unsuccessful of Uni Glam. Am very gutted and would like to know where I went wrong for future reference. Now im just waiting to hear from Swansea :angry:.......Congrats to all of you who've had offers x

I was the exact same don't worry! So annoyed. Waiting on Swansea too.. What branch have you applied for? X
I've just come home to a letter from Sheffield Hallam (who rejected me in December) saying that due to me appealing they will reconsider my application.

The only problem is, I haven't appealed? I think my college may have done because of some serious things I have been through this past year, but I was wondering if anyone knew what will happen? I didn't have an interview for them before my rejection or anything...?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending