Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nursing Applicants 2012 intake

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview on 23rd march for adult nursing in chester uni. dont think it went to well was just wondering has anyone heard back from them yet? anyone had a yes or no??? x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tearz)
    Congrats! I knew you'd get in
    Thank you really excited now. One of the conditions is that they get enough funded places but that is quite common isn't it :-)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicola86)
    Thank you really excited now. One of the conditions is that they get enough funded places but that is quite common isn't it :-)
    They put it on all offers from cardiff, they have to offer more places than they have as some wont get the required grades or will choose other unis, I phoned and asked, they said its very unlikely they'd have to many. If they do the people at the bottom of the list will be offered march or take their insurance place.

Fingers crossed it doesn't happen xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz77)
    They put it on all offers from cardiff, they have to offer more places than they have as some wont get the required grades or will choose other unis, I phoned and asked, they said its very unlikely they'd have to many. If they do the people at the bottom of the list will be offered march or take their insurance place.

Fingers crossed it doesn't happen xx
    My offer is for the march 2013 intake so hopefully it will be ok, I wouldnt want to be moved to September 2013. Anyway though, probably won't happen
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vicky82)
    Does anyone know when Swansea is letting us know i've heard some people say they got rejected but i phoned swansea today and they said they're still waiting for info from the tutors, im confused and frustrated lol!! (Im hoping to do child btw) x
    I'm doing mental health and I literally just rang them and they said they're still waiting to hear from the tutors for mental health too :/ so annoying waiting all this time now! good luck x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi your right I think its the hardest part as most of the Welsh Unis have given out offers, i feel like a stalker i keep ringing everyday to see if there's an update but i keep getting the same reply - waiting for the tutors lol, hopefully wont be too much longer now then either way i can relax, good luck to you too xx
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    aw i'm still waiting to hear from two of mine.. this is driving me craaaaaazy!!! :O
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just got unsuccessful from Swansea but I don't care got my top two choices and have firmed and insured them now x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lydia7288)
    Just got unsuccessful from Swansea but I don't care got my top two choices and have firmed and insured them now x
    I am not too bothered if I get a rejection from Swansea either, my interview isn't until 24th April so am seriously considering withdrawing from Swansea and putting a firm on Cardiff.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard back off nottingham for the postgrad diploma? this wait is PAINFUL
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi I got a conditional offer from Hull Anyone else? x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else going to Cardiff for adult nursing March 2013?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi Tearz,

hope u dont mind me asking! noticed u said u only had your uwe interview a couple of weeks ago. was that for adult, child or mental health nursing? as i have been waiting over three months since my interview for child and is driving me a little mad waiting! well done for getting into cardiff btw that is amazing

thanks! x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guzz,

I want to know how gud is Swansea University for Computer Science department or you can tell me overall about the unversity,
    howz the people over there, ssurrounding to swansea? pls guyzz i need reply from you, i know i can get this stuff from goggling around, but urr experience is a fact so, kindly reply me thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leah.94)
    Hi yeah i've got an interview at Notts then as well
    ooh yay!! Is Nottingham your first choice?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vsparrow)
    Hi everyone, I've got all my offers back now, 3 in total. One for MNursci at nottingham, one from Birmingham and one from coventry. Anyone else got any offers from any of these? x

Hey, i got an offer at Notts for adult nursing
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherriesxo)
    Offer from Edge Hill So pleased because it's my first choice!! Anyone else starting Adult branch at Edge Hill in September? xx

Congrats on your offer x. I have my interview for Edge Hill on the 18th April, a bit worried , was the interview process difficult?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marilyn009)
    Congrats on your offer x. I have my interview for Edge Hill on the 18th April, a bit worried , was the interview process difficult?
    Thanks Aww you don't need to worry they're lovely! Basically you go in a room together and they give you an interview time then you do the tests. Then you do your own thing until you're called to go back. The maths test was difficult but if you practice on the example they sent you in the email then you should be prepared. Good luck xx
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicola86)
    I am not too bothered if I get a rejection from Swansea either, my interview isn't until 24th April so am seriously considering withdrawing from Swansea and putting a firm on Cardiff.
    I was considering withdrawing my application from them but wanted to wait to see what they said. Thought I'd be waiting a while considering a lot of people like yourself still have interviews towards the end of this month. Didn't have towait too long and I've firmed Glam now for March '13 and insured Cardiff for Sept '12. Can't wait to get the ball rolling x
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview at Nottingham for child nursing. Has anyone had an offer from them yet and can you let me know what the conditions are, thanks xx

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 4, 2014
New on TSR

Strictly iPlayer

Will you still watch if some BBC programmes go online only?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Nursing and Midwifery Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.