The Student Room Group

Nursing Applicants 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3220
Hi!

Anyone firm Surrey for nursing?? be good to get to know people before starting :smile:

xx x
Original post by CMarie
Hi!

Anyone firm Surrey for nursing?? be good to get to know people before starting :smile:

xx x

Hi :smile: I've firmed Surrey for mental health nursing. What branch of nursing have you applied for? xxx
Original post by CMarie
Hi!

xx x

Original post by Catherine:)
Hi :smile: I've firmed Surrey for mental health nursing. What branch of nursing have you applied for? xxx

Think I'll make a thread for people who have accepted offers for Nursing at Surrey so we can all meet each other and discuss things like placement localities and accommodation.
Reply 3223
Original post by CMarie
Hi!

xx x

I have :smile: Which branch did you apply for? I applied for Children's Nursing xxx
Reply 3224
Yeah KingGoonIan - Good idea :smile: - If i thought i knew how to i would!

I'm doing Adult nursing, but I think all branches are mixed for a fair bit of the lectures..?

Where you all from? I'm living in Luton (yes for my sins!! - lol)

Excited to start, and cant wait to finish my access course :smile:

x x x
Reply 3225
Original post by CMarie

I'm doing Adult nursing, but I think all branches are mixed for a fair bit of the lectures..?

x x x

It's all so exciting! I'm in the middle of revising for my A levels, really hope I can get the grades. fingers crossed!!!!! I'm from Oxford :smile:
Original post by R Lynch
It's all so exciting! I'm in the middle of revising for my A levels, really hope I can get the grades. fingers crossed!!!!! I'm from Oxford :smile:

Original post by CMarie

x x x

Original post by Catherine:)

Here's the link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1993591 to the thread I made come say hello :smile:
Reply 3227
I've been accepted in Edge Hill for the April start! It's my firm, even though I originally applied for September start :smile:

Anyone else firmed April 2013 for Adult Nursing Edge Hill?
Original post by lausa22
I've been accepted in Edge Hill for the April start! It's my firm, even though I originally applied for September start :smile:

Anyone else firmed April 2013 for Adult Nursing Edge Hill?

I got a conditional offer for adult nursing, starting in april 2013. I applied for september 2012 too, but i'm not really bothered cause it gives me time to get some money. I haven't firmed yet cause i'm still stuck deciding between edge hill and staffordshire. :s-smilie:
Reply 3229
Original post by sophiecat
I got a conditional offer for adult nursing, starting in april 2013. I applied for september 2012 too, but i'm not really bothered cause it gives me time to get some money. I haven't firmed yet cause i'm still stuck deciding between edge hill and staffordshire. :s-smilie:

I just think they had too many people starting in September, so they had to defer a lot of them. But that's how I look at it, it's more time to get money together and do what you want.
I've never been to Staffordshire Uni, but I love Edge Hill, the Campus is so relaxing, the students are nice, it also has a 99% employment rate after qualifying and 100% course satisfactory voted by the students.
But ever since I was 13 I knew I wanted to go there :colondollar:

Hope you make a decision soon! I think the deadline is tomorrow for decisions.
Reply 3230
Hey all

If you are going to be firming Birmingham City for Children's Nursing this Oct plz come and join us at

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/338947116171566/
Reply 3231
Has anyone chosen Nottingham as their firm choice? which accommodation are you applying for?
Original post by lausa22
I just think they had too many people starting in September, so they had to defer a lot of them. But that's how I look at it, it's more time to get money together and do what you want.
I've never been to Staffordshire Uni, but I love Edge Hill, the Campus is so relaxing, the students are nice, it also has a 99% employment rate after qualifying and 100% course satisfactory voted by the students.
But ever since I was 13 I knew I wanted to go there :colondollar:

Hope you make a decision soon! I think the deadline is tomorrow for decisions.

I've decided, i'm going to edge hill! I just loved it there! :smile:
Reply 3233
Original post by sophiecat
I've decided, i'm going to edge hill! I just loved it there! :smile:

Hurray!! I hope you don't mind, but I added you on fb :smile:
Reply 3234
Original post by clareeyy
Has anyone chosen Nottingham as their firm choice? which accommodation are you applying for?

Nottingham is my firm choice for child nursing! Which branch are you doing? I have been advised to go either Raleigh Park thats where most nurses go however this isn't as secure as St Peters Court which has also been advised. But think its best to go for the 51 week contracts for nursing. I haven't sorted my accommodation out yet though.
i've confirmed nottingham for child nursing :smile: and requested St Peter's court xx
Hi all

I was rejected from 3 choices but found out today I have a conditional offer for adult nursing at Northampton! Is my second year of applying and I am over the moon!

Congratulations to you all! :smile: xxx
Reply 3237
Original post by vicci_violet
Hi all

I was rejected from 3 choices but found out today I have a conditional offer for adult nursing at Northampton! Is my second year of applying and I am over the moon!

Congratulations to you all! :smile: xxx

Congrats
Original post by ClaraCluck
i've confirmed nottingham for child nursing :smile: and requested St Peter's court xx

Yay nottingham is my firm choice for Child Nursing aswell! =)
doing child nursing at DMU, room number is WG-SG-1-5. anybody else in this?x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending