The Student Room Group

A2 Spanish Unit-4 Past paper!

Anyone got the A2 Spanish Unit 4 Past paper for June 2010??
My teacher forgot his Edexcel code and he hasnt been able to get me it :mad:
Reply 1
I don't have the June 2010 past paper. But i did do the exam, i can't remember all the questions but if your doing a Geographical Area for Section C then the question was on festivals...
Hope that helps...
Btw, do you have the Jan 2011 past paper? I'm not even 100% sure there is one.. but...
I believe they only do this exam in the June exams. I remember 1 or 2 questions but I really wanna get a good feel of them again.

If anyone has them and wouldnt mind typing the section 2 questions, please do!
Reply 3
Your right!! The exam was only done in June 2010, this exam will be the second one...

Here are some Section B discursive essay titles;

Para los jóvenes actuales el fin de semana es un pretexto para beber alcohol en exceso ¿Que piensas? Razona tus opiniones

Es imprescindible que los colegios ofrezcan una formación mas practica a sus estudiantes para prepararlas para el mundo del trabajo. ¿Qué piensas? Razona tus opiniones

¿Es posible vivir sin estrés en el mundo moderno? Explica tu opinión

Con la globalización los países han perdido su carácter e individualismo. ¿Estas de acuerdo? Comenta esta declaración, ofreciendo tus opiniones
Thank you very much!
Original post by asha_patel
Your right!! The exam was only done in June 2010, this exam will be the second one...

Did you do the exam today? I think I done pretty well, but I went 120 words over in section 1. Im just wandering if they stop reading when they hit 170?
Reply 6
Original post by LittleFriendlyAndy
Did you do the exam today? I think I done pretty well, but I went 120 words over in section 1. Im just wandering if they stop reading when they hit 170?

Yepp i did the exam today.

I thought the translation and discursive essay went well, but i don't think i did too well on the research essay... will just have to wait and see..
Section 1? Isn't that the translation?! I don't think they would stop reading it, but i think you are penalised for it.. i'm not 100% sure though.. :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending