Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

A2 Spanish Unit-4 Past paper!

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got the A2 Spanish Unit 4 Past paper for June 2010??
    My teacher forgot his Edexcel code and he hasnt been able to get me it :mad:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't have the June 2010 past paper. But i did do the exam, i can't remember all the questions but if your doing a Geographical Area for Section C then the question was on festivals...
    Hope that helps...
    Btw, do you have the Jan 2011 past paper? I'm not even 100% sure there is one.. but...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I believe they only do this exam in the June exams. I remember 1 or 2 questions but I really wanna get a good feel of them again.

If anyone has them and wouldnt mind typing the section 2 questions, please do!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Your right!! The exam was only done in June 2010, this exam will be the second one...

Here are some Section B discursive essay titles;

Para los jóvenes actuales el fin de semana es un pretexto para beber alcohol en exceso ¿Que piensas? Razona tus opiniones

Es imprescindible que los colegios ofrezcan una formación mas practica a sus estudiantes para prepararlas para el mundo del trabajo. ¿Qué piensas? Razona tus opiniones

¿Es posible vivir sin estrés en el mundo moderno? Explica tu opinión

Con la globalización los países han perdido su carácter e individualismo. ¿Estas de acuerdo? Comenta esta declaración, ofreciendo tus opiniones
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asha_patel)
    Your right!! The exam was only done in June 2010, this exam will be the second one...
    Did you do the exam today? I think I done pretty well, but I went 120 words over in section 1. Im just wandering if they stop reading when they hit 170?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleFriendlyAndy)
    Did you do the exam today? I think I done pretty well, but I went 120 words over in section 1. Im just wandering if they stop reading when they hit 170?
    Yepp i did the exam today.

I thought the translation and discursive essay went well, but i don't think i did too well on the research essay... will just have to wait and see..
    Section 1? Isn't that the translation?! I don't think they would stop reading it, but i think you are penalised for it.. i'm not 100% sure though..

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 23, 2011
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.