The Student Room Group

fatal error with online account

Hey

For weeks now, my online account has had an error page each time I amend my details for 2011/2012, today I had enough so decided to give student finance a ring to see if they can sort it.

They told me that my account has a 'fatal' error which can not be removed.... they can not reset my account online and suggested I start student finance again with a paper form.

The form they told to me write is a PR1 for 2011/2012 which can be found online... however it isnt. Anyone got a link to it anywhere???

fun times... not!

Thank you xx
Reply 1
wow this exact thing has happened to me. ... I opened a thread called I need these forms, they were posted in there.
Original post by rjsb
Hey

For weeks now, my online account has had an error page each time I amend my details for 2011/2012, today I had enough so decided to give student finance a ring to see if they can sort it.

They told me that my account has a 'fatal' error which can not be removed.... they can not reset my account online and suggested I start student finance again with a paper form.

The form they told to me write is a PR1 for 2011/2012 which can be found online... however it isnt. Anyone got a link to it anywhere???

fun times... not!

Thank you xx

The paper form is available here.
Reply 3
Original post by PhoenixFortune
The paper form is available here.

that form is for new students, but thanks anyway.

If anyone needs the paper form for PR1 (for continuing students) you can get it at www.direct.gov.uk/sf2011pr1

they said they took it down 3 weeks ago... what muppets.

Thank you all anyway x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending