The Student Room Group

Vac Schemes 2012: The early bird catches the firm!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3080
Original post by Blue locket
Congrats!! me too!!

:biggrin: woooo! Solent?
Original post by crimples
:biggrin: woooo! Solent?

Manchester :smile:
Has anyone heard from Pannone yet?
Original post by stefwad75
Has anyone heard from Pannone yet?

No I haven't, only submitted my application last week though, what about you?
Anyone heard from Bevan Brittan recently?
Reply 3085
Is anyone going to the White and Case open day? Or ever been to one?
Reply 3086
anyone heard anything from Blake Lapthorn??
Reply 3087
I never received confirmation from White & Case that they had received my signed offer letter, despite emailing and calling - think that's an issue?
Reply 3088
Original post by Azori
I never received confirmation from White & Case that they had received my signed offer letter, despite emailing and calling - think that's an issue?

I am assuming this is for the vacation scheme? Did you send it by registered mail so that you can see if they had received and signed for it? I don't see this being an issue, HR is probably quite busy arranging things for the scheme etc. I know previously it had taken a couple days for them to reply to my emails. Sit tight and maybe call them in a week if you have still not heard, obviously depending on which date your scheme is on.
Original post by Manchester girl
No I haven't, only submitted my application last week though, what about you?

No, nothing. I think I submitted my application in about November! They do have a late deadline for applications though. Hopefully won't be too long now.
Reply 3090
has anyone heard from Penningtons or Laytons?
Reply 3091
Original post by maminushka
Anyone heard from Bevan Brittan recently?

I applied for them too and still waiting to hear back from them. Figured I'd give it a month before I needed to start worrying, especially as there seems to be no sign that anyone has heard from them!

Anyone heard from Faegre Baker Daniels? Those are my last two firms to hear back from regarding a VS.
Original post by GVLP
I applied for them too and still waiting to hear back from them. Figured I'd give it a month before I needed to start worrying, especially as there seems to be no sign that anyone has heard from them!

Anyone heard from Faegre Baker Daniels? Those are my last two firms to hear back from regarding a VS.

Well last year Faegre & Benson were getting back to people end of May/June time so I'm not waiting at the edge of my seat. Do you happen to know what the application process is?
Reply 3093
Original post by GVLP

Also heard nada from Bevan Brittan.
nothing from bristows yet...grrrrr
Has anyone applied/heard from any of the following?:
Osbornes
Dawson Cornwell
Duncan Lewis
Ashton KCJ

Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 3096
Original post by Miss Anna
Well last year Faegre & Benson were getting back to people end of May/June time so I'm not waiting at the edge of my seat. Do you happen to know what the application process is?

Oh wow quite late then. No I'm afraid I don't. I would imagine it would just be the standard assessment centre and interview though.
Reply 3097
Original post by crimples
anyone heard anything from Blake Lapthorn??

Not a peep. I applied at the end of Feb, anyone else have anything to report?
Hi, my boyfriend told me yesterday that he's on the reserve list for Bevan Brittan. Can anyone explain to me what this means?
Reply 3099
Has anybody heard back from Pannone or Clarion?

Quick Reply

Latest