The Student Room Group

Taking up another AS subject in year 13, do you still get predicted grades?

Next year I'm doing 3 A levels and decided to take up another subject for AS. The thing is, for Ucas applications, is it still possible to get predicted grades for it?
Reply 1
Original post by tiffster

Next year I'm doing 3 A levels and decided to take up another subject for AS. The thing is, for Ucas applications, is it still possible to get predicted grades for it?

Yes you should do. Just check with the teacher as soon as you get the chance. I picked up an AS in year 13 and I think the teacher based it on how I generally did in class/homeworks.
Reply 2
Original post by SHABANA
Yes you should do. Just check with the teacher as soon as you get the chance. I picked up an AS in year 13 and I think the teacher based it on how I generally did in class/homeworks.

Ok thanks, if I'm taking this AS externally, or learning the subject out of school, does that mean my teacher out of school will give that predicted grade?
Reply 3

Ok thanks, if I'm taking this AS externally, or learning the subject out of school, does that mean my teacher out of school will give that predicted grade?

I think so. Although, my friend was doing some A-Level herself but did the exam etc. at college so I'm not entirely sure. Check with wherever you are doing your A2s as obviously somebody needs to moderate it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending