The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indian_Prince
because evil people dont get upset about things, im closer to evil than you :smile:

Well maybe I'm a good evil person who does get upset about things.
Original post by pinda.college
Just want to ask did anyone here protect their local place of worship from thugs? Bloody gorah came to my local Gurdwara with bricks and bottles of sharaab and tried breaking the windows, heck they even attempted to set our Nishan Sahib on fire (flagpole). Luckily they were just kids and no real damage was done, me and my brothers and load of other Asian/black youths chased them away but I think the gorah were more terrified of the baba who were behind us with swords hahahahaha. Glad that the worst of it's over now though.

West brom gurdwara by any chance?
Original post by dreamer9501

West brom gurdwara by any chance?

Smethwick one, though I did run to the West Brom one (Edward Street) and help out the langar hall there during the day.
Smethwick one, though I did run to the West Brom one (Edward Street) and help out the langar hall there during the day.

Oh really smethwick one was hit too? How bad was it? I didn't know that, which is weird considering I don't live too far.

Well none of the mandirs got attacked as far as I know apart from a car was blown up in front of shree Krishna mandir in west brom, but no direct harm to the mandirs. :redface:
Oh really smethwick one was hit too? How bad was it? I didn't know that, which is weird considering I don't live too far.

Well none of the mandirs got attacked as far as I know apart from a car was blown up in front of shree Krishna mandir in west brom, but no direct harm to the mandirs. :redface:

You're on about the Gurdwara on the High Street yea? The one near Desi Junction and Sportsman (:coma:their grilled meat is lush). Apparently the police didn't let the apne into the Gurdwara and they all congregated on the High Street, is this true?
You're on about the Gurdwara on the High Street yea? The one near Desi Junction and Sportsman (:coma:their grilled meat is lush). Apparently the police didn't let the apne into the Gurdwara and they all congregated on the High Street, is this true?

Yup yup that's the one. Lol I have no idea. There were a lot of people outside the gurudwara defending it but I don't think it was because police weren't letting them in. They were just defending their streets and their gurudwara really. :redface: is it true handsworth grammar caught fire or is that some seriour BS going there?
Yup yup that's the one. Lol I have no idea. There were a lot of people outside the gurudwara defending it but I don't think it was because police weren't letting them in. They were just defending their streets and their gurudwara really. :redface: is it true handsworth grammar caught fire or is that some seriour BS going there?

I have no idea, I've pretty much avoided stepping foot in Handsworth ever since the riots started (hell that place is bad even when there isn't riots) though I heard Soho Road got hit bad.
I have no idea, I've pretty much avoided stepping foot in Handsworth ever since the riots started (hell that place is bad even when there isn't riots) though I heard Soho Road got hit bad.

Lol tell me about it. Remember on the day of the India v Pakistan cricket match a full on gang war started down soho road. Yeah I had to walk down there through all sorts of crap for five years so kinda got used to it. Yup soho road is messed. All the gold shops, the banks, the freshie kapde shops,the food shops, even bloody desi sweet centre. Seriously if you want ladoos buy them!!! Why loot the sweet centre they ain't that expensive?! And seriously, why would you loot a vegetable shop!! Bloody wah wah mirchi was looted!! And Sadiq brothers. Why?? I just hope they didn't go near my school. :redface:

lololol fine fine rudegal :tongue: i joke, siri and evil dont really mix very well :redface:
lololol fine fine rudegal :tongue: i joke, siri and evil dont really mix very well :redface:

Grrrr see I can't even convince people I'm evil through the Internet. :redface:
Grrrr see I can't even convince people I'm evil through the Internet. :redface:

lololol well, you dont seem like a evil person which i wont go into detail about..... so yeh :tongue: do you want me to pretend you're evil and scary or something? :tongue:
lololol well, you dont seem like a evil person which i wont go into detail about..... so yeh :tongue: do you want me to pretend you're evil and scary or something? :tongue:

Yeahhhh do it. Be scared of me. :tongue:
Yeahhhh do it. Be scared of me. :tongue:

oh no siri, please dont hurt me :frown: .... :tongue:
oh no siri, please dont hurt me :frown: .... :tongue:

Muahaha. I enjoy hurting little innocent boys like you. Muahaha. :p:p
Muahaha. I enjoy hurting little innocent boys like you. Muahaha. :p:p

poor little innocent me :frown: are you going to eat me or something? :frown: i dont want to die yet :frown: somebody help me!!!!!!! :frown: helppppppppppppp!!!!!
hi
poor little innocent me :frown: are you going to eat me or something? :frown: i dont want to die yet :frown: somebody help me!!!!!!! :frown: helppppppppppppp!!!!!

Lolol yup I'm gonna cut you into 20 pieces, cus my mouth ain't that big you see. Fry you, add some masala, and salt, and maybe some lemon and then eat you, because I'm Indian and I don't like mild things. :tongue: muahaha.
Nobody's gonna help you here. They're all on my side. Muahahaha. :p:p

Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
hi

Hi :smile:
Lolol yup I'm gonna cut you into 20 pieces, cus my mouth ain't that big you see. Fry you, add some masala, and salt, and maybe some lemon and then eat you, because I'm Indian and I don't like mild things. :tongue: muahaha.
Nobody's gonna help you here. They're all on my side. Muahahaha. :p:p

lololol siri youd need more than 20 pieces for a 6"2 guy plus all the internal organs and all that :redface: lololololol masala and lemon :smile: wait wait im supposed to be scared :redface: oh no please, please dont eat me like that :frown: the masala and lemon stings my pieces :frown:

nooo!! You're soo evil :frown: poor me :frown: poor poor little innocent me :frown:

:tongue:

sportsman :coma:
lololol siri youd need more than 20 pieces for a 6"2 guy plus all the internal organs and all that :redface: lololololol masala and lemon :smile: wait wait im supposed to be scared :redface: oh no please, please dont eat me like that :frown: the masala and lemon stings my pieces :frown:

nooo!! You're soo evil :frown: poor me :frown: poor poor little innocent me :frown:

:tongue:

Okay fine like 500 pieces then. :tongue: haha lolol the masala and lemon stings your pieces? Lol that was part of the idea. Double the pain!!! Hey I'm gonna put you on scewers too. :tongue: but hey you wouldn't be alive to feel the pain. :redface: maybe I should just not do that and instead just slowly torture you. :tongue:
Okay fine like 500 pieces then. :tongue: haha lolol the masala and lemon stings your pieces? Lol that was part of the idea. Double the pain!!! Hey I'm gonna put you on scewers too. :tongue: but hey you wouldn't be alive to feel the pain. :redface: maybe I should just not do that and instead just slowly torture you. :tongue:

lololol thats enough food to last you for a long long time :tongue: uh oh not the scewers!! :tongue: my pieces can fell the pain :frown: lololol poor me getting tortured by evil siri :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending