The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Devyani
Dammit! I was hoping you wouldn't notice! And yeah I saw him in Taal :P
oh guppy, silly man- you were born too early! So true, what a good indian girl you are- respecting elders like that, awh :P
tbh, I'd let them go first anyway partly coz I'm taller than them and can see the murtis over their heads :P
Hahaa, he refuses to admit that he's wrong. So stressful at times! It's like NO. I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG NOW SHUT UP AND BE WRONG. grrr

Lolll I get what you mean..like that time he was arguing with you that Hindus were born meat eaters and you got really frustrated. And all the times he's dissed me or Susan about how un- Indian we are. I mean susan fair enough, but meeee???! Stupid man.

Yup yup I am a good Indian girl. I even make chai in the morning. :biggrin:
Reply 301
Original post by dreamer9501
Lolll I get what you mean..like that time he was arguing with you that Hindus were born meat eaters and you got really frustrated. And all the times he's dissed me or Susan about how un- Indian we are. I mean susan fair enough, but meeee???! Stupid man.

Yup yup I am a good Indian girl. I even make chai in the morning. :biggrin:

haha, I don't like chai :P
He fully stresses my life out. Born meat-eaters. Just because he eats meat does not mean that it's right! silly man <3
I liked german until year 10 when we got this crappy annoying woman teaching us. I swear I've never hated a teacher that much. She makes me want to pull my hair out.

Oh yeah drivers in India seem to like driving on the wrong side of the road. Yup at night time too. We dont generally travel at night. We leave early in the morning because roads in some parts awful.

oh thats bad luck :redface: i hate it when theres a subject you like but the teachers crap, makes it really frustraiting :tongue:

lololol we tend to llike go on 24/7 with stops on the way until we get where we want :redface:
Original post by Devyani
He fully stresses my life out. Born meat-eaters. Just because he eats meat does not mean that it's right! silly man <3

:redface: id tell you why who ever you're on about says we are supposed to be meat eaters :redface:
Original post by Devyani

Lololololol I know we need to have a right go at him on Monday. Whilst I'm dancing and revising German and teaching you. Man Monday is gonna be stressful. Apparently he's not here on debrief day so it's my last dhillow registration on Monday!!!:frown: I'm gonna cry.

Omg I'm getting attacked by people on fb.

Original post by Indian_Prince
oh thats bad luck :redface: i hate it when theres a subject you like but the teachers crap, makes it really frustraiting :tongue:

lololol we tend to llike go on 24/7 with stops on the way until we get where we want :redface:

Oh its not frustrating...it's suffocating.

Well we've never had to travel for more than a day but we do the stops in between thing too.

Well we've never had to travel for more than a day but we do the stops in between thing too.

oh, we have to travel for dayyyyyys sometimes :redface: so we have stop points inbetween if its a long long journey, but if its a day thing then just have regular stops :redface:
:redface: id tell you why who ever you're on about says we are supposed to be meat eaters :redface:

Why? I'm curious.
Why? I'm curious.

well, when the bhagwans were having wars and battles, they were all vegetarians, obviously because it was war, they also required alot of food, it reached a point where there was no vegetables left to eat, and bhagwan saw that his people were dieing because they had no energy to go on, so bhagwan got a animal, cut it and put its blood in his mouth and told everyone that they could eat the meat :redface: i forgot which bhagwan :tongue:
Reply 308
Lololololol I know we need to have a right go at him on Monday. Whilst I'm dancing and revising German and teaching you. Man Monday is gonna be stressful. Apparently he's not here on debrief day so it's my last dhillow registration on Monday!!!:frown: I'm gonna cry.

Omg I'm getting attacked by people on fb.

hahaa, I suggested like so many! but then I saw something. had a heart attack and now i'm in depressed mode :L

OH NO! NOT ON DEBRIEF DAY! Stroke his beard. Pleasssseeeee! And start crying tmr and run into his arms, he can't say anything because like you'll be crying! I'll make you cry- just fall into his arms :')
I'll have a go at him some other time :biggrin:
Reply 309
well, when the bhagwans were having wars and battles, they were all vegetarians, obviously because it was war, they also required alot of food, it reached a point where there was no vegetables left to eat, and bhagwan saw that his people were dieing because they had no energy to go on, so bhagwan got a animal, cut it and put its blood in his mouth and told everyone that they could eat the meat :redface: i forgot which bhagwan :tongue:

SOunds something like what Shanksr Bhagwan would say :P
But you need to remember that we are not at war and we have no desperate need to eat meat because we aren't dying!
bruaaahhhhhhhhhhh
Reply 311
'Never hit a woman, no matter what shape the roti is.'

:nopity:
Original post by failingatm
'Never hit a woman, no matter what shape the roti is.'

:nopity:

Just seen that on facebook to
Original post by Devyani
SOunds something like what Shanksr Bhagwan would say :P
But you need to remember that we are not at war and we have no desperate need to eat meat because we aren't dying!

yup you are right and i respect that :smile:

Hmmm interesting. Okay. Now I don't feel guilty when I eat meat.

Original post by Devyani
hahaa, I suggested like so many! but then I saw something. had a heart attack and now i'm in depressed mode :L

OH NO! NOT ON DEBRIEF DAY! Stroke his beard. Pleasssseeeee! And start crying tmr and run into his arms, he can't say anything because like you'll be crying! I'll make you cry- just fall into his arms :')
I'll have a go at him some other time :biggrin:

Be quiet pagal. No more tears. I'm a happy person. :biggrin: I'll stroke his beard though. :tongue:
I'll say dev told me to because she was too scared to do so.

:tongue:
Reply 316
2nd thread already? Wow, nice one guys! :biggrin:
Original post by Hemzo
2nd thread already? Wow, nice one guys! :biggrin:

Someone shut the first one done for no apparent reason. :angry:
Reply 318
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
Someone shut the first one done for no apparent reason. :angry:

Oh, thought it was closed because it reach the maximum number of pages or something.
Reply 319

Be quiet pagal. No more tears. I'm a happy person. :biggrin: I'll stroke his beard though. :tongue:
I'll say dev told me to because she was too scared to do so.

Okay, I'm not crying (:
You dare involve my name in this bear-stroking!
And you should feel guilty when you eat meat! How could you sleep at night knowing that someone is cutting up living, vulnerable creatures so that you can rip the meat of their fragile bones and eat them for your own selfish delight?! YOu have a graveyard in your stomach! How could you be happy?!!!

Latest