The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Devyani
I bet they do hurt! But I wouldn't want to ruin my skin by having a tattoo on me
Yeah I'm a chicken but shhh! don't tell everyone :L

meh, i want one :tongue: lolol i see, they dont ruin your skin though :redface:

lolol, fine :tongue:
Reply 21
Original post by Indian_Prince
meh, i want one :tongue: lolol i see, they dont ruin your skin though :redface:

lolol, fine :tongue:

Well I like it on other people, but I'd get bored of one if I had it :L
What would you get as the tattoo? (:
Original post by Devyani
Well I like it on other people, but I'd get bored of one if I had it :L
What would you get as the tattoo? (:

:tongue:

i got no idea, maybe some cool writing in guji saying something or a OM sign or something about one man army sort of thing or like i dont know lots of things :tongue:
Reply 23

i got no idea, maybe some cool writing in guji saying something or a OM sign or something about one man army sort of thing or like i dont know lots of things :tongue:

Now that does sound pretty cool, Don't forget to post a picture once you get it :P
Original post by Devyani
Now that does sound pretty cool, Don't forget to post a picture once you get it :P

lolol, thats ages away :tongue:
Reply 25
lolol, thats ages away :tongue:

Fair enoughh, My cousin wanted to get a tattoo of Sai baba done but then he wimped out and blamed me! Said that I would have got scared while he did it so he'll come back some other time 8)
Original post by Devyani
Fair enoughh, My cousin wanted to get a tattoo of Sai baba done but then he wimped out and blamed me! Said that I would have got scared while he did it so he'll come back some other time 8)

lolol i wouldnt have another person as a tattoo on me :tongue: well obviously youd get scared init, you're a chicken :tongue:
Reply 27
lolol i wouldnt have another person as a tattoo on me :tongue: well obviously youd get scared init, you're a chicken :tongue:

No I wouldn't! I'd be ****ting it inside but wouldn't let anyone else know that I'm scared! :P
I wouldn't either- my cousin's a nutcase though so I expect it off him :L
Original post by Devyani
No I wouldn't! I'd be ****ting it inside but wouldn't let anyone else know that I'm scared! :P
I wouldn't either- my cousin's a nutcase though so I expect it off him :L

lololol, bet even though you aint showing it everyone would know sicne youd look like ice :tongue:

lolol i see :redface:

Omdz I want an om on the back of my neck.... :biggrin:
Reply 30
lololol, bet even though you aint showing it everyone would know sicne youd look like ice :tongue:

lolol i see :redface:

Noooo! I have done enough Drama lessons to be able to control my emotions and facial expressions at the same time :P
Original post by dreamer9501
Omdz I want an om on the back of my neck.... :biggrin:

lolol, on the back og your kneck, are you serious?? :redface:
Original post by Devyani
Noooo! I have done enough Drama lessons to be able to control my emotions and facial expressions at the same time :P

lolol, but do you really know how to maintian that when in a real situation like being hit hard, your first reaction would be to scream or something w/e that girls do :tongue:
Reply 33
lolol, but do you really know how to maintian that when in a real situation like being hit hard, your first reaction would be to scream or something w/e that girls do :tongue:

Don't stereotype all girls to be damsals in distress :P
But yeah that's true, I mean that I'd be able to keep my fear to myself during scary rides or creepy places if you know what I mean?
lolol, on the back og your kneck, are you serious?? :redface:

Yes. It looks good. :biggrin:
Reply 35
Original post by dreamer9501
Yes. It looks good. :biggrin:

It does, it looks really nicee

and for girls, on their lower back also looks good :P
Random but I was just watching three idiots. :biggrin: forgot how funny that film was.
Original post by Devyani
It does, it looks really nicee

and for girls, on their lower back also looks good :P

Yeahh. Or sometimes depending on your figure it looks really nice on like your hip. Simran wants her tattoo on her hip. Like sonam kapoor style.
Anyone know why they closed the old thread down?

And why isn't my name in the OP.

:colonhash:
Original post by Devyani
Don't stereotype all girls to be damsals in distress :P
But yeah that's true, I mean that I'd be able to keep my fear to myself during scary rides or creepy places if you know what I mean?

fine all girls are tomboys..... :tongue:

i see, yup i understand :smile:

Latest