The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bleedblue.
CBA to go downstairs. Plus Jai left me....so yeah....:frown:
Probably will sleep then :'(

TOMORROW :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

lolol fair enough :smile:
Original post by Indian_Prince
he's a baby with bum fuz on his face :tongue: im suprised he still aint all fours like a baby bear :redface:

Not this AGAIN Manesh :angry: :tongue:
Leave him alone!
Original post by dreamer9501
Oh god. So many haters.

I'll put one up tomorrow. :smile: need to scan em in.

Okay then :smile:
You are seriously lucky :frown:
Night Night guys :smile: :biggrin:
Original post by dreamer9501
Oh god. So many haters.

I'll put one up tomorrow. :smile: need to scan em in.

Gardens have walls? :s-smilie:

Nooooo.I don't talk like that that often. I'm not good at rap typing either so bad idea. :tongue:

oh cmon Siri, now look how stupid i sound :tongue: you see you have the garden behind your house, so the wall of your house facing the garden is the garden wall (outside of it :redface:), well like if you were to stand at the back of your garden and face your house to see the windows, that would be the garden wall :redface: oh im soo stupid :frown:

haha, im sure you can spit some bars :tongue: like, "my names siri but you know me as silly siri thats aunyji to you fool and wot!", oh dear i lost my touch after high school :tongue: i joke :tongue:
Not this AGAIN Manesh :angry: :tongue:
Leave him alone!

:tongue: hey the universe has a fine balance, where theres ying theres yang, if theres a kohli lover like you, then theres a kohli hater like me or jai to balance it all out, thats how the universe works you see :tongue:

cya goodnight:tongue:
Okay then :smile:
You are seriously lucky :frown:

Lol.I know. :biggrin:

Good night. :smile:

oh cmon Siri, now look how stupid i sound :tongue: you see you have the garden behind your house, so the wall of your house facing the garden is the garden wall (outside of it :redface:), well like if you were to stand at the back of your garden and face your house to see the windows, that would be the garden wall :redface: oh im soo stupid :frown:

haha, im sure you can spit some bars :tongue: like, "my names siri but you know me as silly siri thats aunyji to you fool and wot!", oh dear i lost my touch after high school :tongue: i joke :tongue:

Ohhh I see. Sorry for making you seem stupid. You're not stupid. That was me being slow again. :smile: that's a precious wall too. We just got autographs.

Hey. Nobody knows me as silly siri, or auntyji except you. :tongue:. Ha the queen could rap better than that. :tongue:
Original post by Long Time Coming
It's okay :biggrin:

I didn't really watch it :colondollar:

Aha, the north is more westernised. But I thought there were more rural areas in the south, hence the guess that illiteracy was more common. But it probably isn't if you say so. :tongue:

Well perhaps more rural areas but less densely populated than the urban areas. :smile:
I'm small :frown: Well 5"4 :smile:
But not very brown....I'm like, milky white :redface:

Every Sikh I've met has referred to me as a 'HP' :tongue:

Hehe, well there was this group of Hindu Punjabi's I remember that were chanting HP on a night out, so now my mind always says HP!
Original post by Long Time Coming

You still are special, with that username. :wink:

I thought the Persians invented zero. :K:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmagupta

See section entitles Zero. It was us!
Reply 910
oh yeh, i read later on that you live in spain :tongue:, thats quite interesting, are there many indians there? or was it just a lie to fill in the space :tongue: well, if im honest, its not as great as people make it sound, really small compared to how they make it look in pictures :redface:

yh...we got loads of them here...
i hope i visit the place in the years to come...hardly been anywhere else besides bombay and pune...
Reply 911
Thanks, it's in loads of Hindi songs though!

LOL, my username is very unimaginative :tongue:

ur username is what's in every indian's philosophy so that's nice to have....
i bleed blue :wink:
Original post by KrazyKro
About the roast chana thing, if its a little spicy then I think you are talking about 'sing bhujia'?
http://cdn.nutsonline.com/images/auto/348x232/items/07483g3331.jpg

Other Indian snacks on top of my head are...
Bhakharwadi
Ghathia
Chavanu
Jalebi
Golmatol (love these)
Chevdo
And ofcourse all the sweets...
Pedaa
Barfi
Halwaasan
Kaaju Katri

It's not spicy it's plain hmmm I will try to get the picture of it.

where did you study, just curious like, how was the enviroment there and like what different backgrounds were present in that uni? :redface:

Shimla and it was school Auckland House School you know? :biggrin:
it's hilly area very chill in winter (but then we usually have hol that time) and we dint get to go out much because it's hilly and hardly any shops leave apart malls:frown:
Original post by tajmahal
yh...we got loads of them here...
i hope i visit the place in the years to come...hardly been anywhere else besides bombay and pune...

oh nice, what place in spain if you dont mind me asking :redface:

haha, go for it, give yourself a good 2 months though so you get some time to check things out rather than just getting there then moving onto the next place :redface:
Original post by cazzy-joe
It's not spicy it's plain hmmm I will try to get the picture of it.

Shimla and it was school Auckland House School you know? :biggrin:
it's hilly area very chill in winter (but then we usually have hol that time) and we dint get to go out much because it's hilly and hardly any shops leave apart malls:frown:

wow thats cool, ive heard a little about them but dont know much :smile: so like are there people from different countrys there too, do they all speak english? :redface: lol sorry for asking soo many questions, just interested to know :smile:
Why doesn't anyone understand?

I know right! Like I'm going to miss them for some typing contest!
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
It's an honour to get nominated :tongue:

We are using the term rapping VERY loosely here :tongue: Also I can't rap. In fact I really don't like it as well lol - you'd do very very well to find a rap song I like.

Secondly I don't quite see the point.

And last but definitely not least, if it's at 7pm, the highlights of India vs England will be on :tongue:

looo. I always say try new things. I am not Indian- I can't exactly help you. Sorry. I will support you. It is at 3pm.
I almost defo will NOT be online tomorrow until late, 'cos of cricket and other shizz.
Thanks, but I shall have to decline :tongue:

You can't do that. It is at 3 by the way so that the rapping practice.:biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
This is a bit late but, was anyone else disappointed with Delhi Belly :frown:

The songs are too good but the film...

Murder 2 is good.
Reply 919
Hey, I'm new to TSR. Starting King's this September. MA International Relations. Studied Bachelor's in Mumbai. And super glad to see an Indian forum here.

So what's the Indian population like at King's? Are we everywhere like we always are? lol.

Nice to be here.

Niki