The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indian_Prince
lol 3 idiots when that guy gives his speech, that bit is just legendary :tongue: best movie of the century id say :redface: what other movies you seen?

Comedy or generally? Well either way i'm a full Bollywood fanatic so iv seen every single movie there is to see :tongue:

You need to see the new film ferrari ki sawaai because its SO AWESOME

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
i see :redface: do they speak good english in spain?? :redface:

haha yeh, education is, well, actually whatever you want to do in life is :tongue:

mhm, like a "A team society" :tongue: no idea what we'll talk about though :/

lol :tongue:

They have a strong accent, but speak good english generally. Get their tenses mixed up though. Aw, it's so cute when they do it :L

I know, it's 'cos we're all busy in our different paths, before, well...we were much more free :frown:

Either way, it would be cool!
Original post by Tannu123
Comedy or generally? Well either way i'm a full Bollywood fanatic so iv seen every single movie there is to see :tongue:

You need to see the new film ferrari ki sawaai because its SO AWESOME

in general :tongue: hmm so what comedy movies would you reccomend appart from 3 idiots? :tongue:

mhm yeh looks quite interesting, but i dont get it from the adverts, like is it about a car that drives off by itself or is it about a kid being good at cricket?? :tongue:
Original post by ♥ ♥
They have a strong accent, but speak good english generally. Get their tenses mixed up though. Aw, it's so cute when they do it :L

I know, it's 'cos we're all busy in our different paths, before, well...we were much more free :frown:

Either way, it would be cool!

haha because i was worried about going there and not knowing spanish :tongue: then getting screwed over by everyone because they couldnt understand me :tongue:

mhm, times gone quick, i remember last ipl season haha, was fun with all the comentating and stuff, kind of remembering the good things :tongue:
haha because i was worried about going there and not knowing spanish :tongue: then getting screwed over by everyone because they couldnt understand me :tongue:

mhm, times gone quick, i remember last ipl season haha, was fun with all the comentating and stuff, kind of remembering the good things :tongue:

Tum Spain kab ja rahe ho?

I know, those were the days Manesh :')
You taking the mick out of Kohli, me hating Mumbai. Aw :frown:
Original post by ♥ ♥
Tum Spain kab ja rahe ho?

I know, those were the days Manesh :')
You taking the mick out of Kohli, me hating Mumbai. Aw :frown:

muhjeh puta nahee heh lehkin uni keh pehleh mujeh jana heh :redface:

lololol nah you mean batman monkey boy :tongue: lolol yeh and the whole anti cursing thing :tongue: i was the anti cursing god :cool: :tongue: oh oh and about how i was right about kohli geting golden ducked lolol :tongue:

hmm that reminds me, hows jai doing? :tongue:
muhjeh puta nahee heh lehkin uni keh pehleh mujeh jana heh :redface:

lololol nah you mean batman monkey boy :tongue: lolol yeh and the whole anti cursing thing :tongue: i was the anti cursing god :cool: :tongue: oh oh and about how i was right about kohli geting golden ducked lolol :tongue:

hmm that reminds me, hows jai doing? :tongue:

Oh okay :L

OMG, yeah :') I cannot believe that actually happened when you said it! You really were the anti-cursing God. Missed that this IPL :frown:
Reply 9187
Original post by Tannu123
Wait, even better joke. My sister's name is mannu. Loool i bet you didnt see that coming?

lol that is so weird and cool haha
Original post by ♥ ♥
Oh okay :L

OMG, yeah :') I cannot believe that actually happened when you said it! You really were the anti-cursing God. Missed that this IPL :frown:

:tongue: or maybe india again, cant make my mind up :redface:

haha well i made it happen obviously :tongue: oh oh and remember the bat picture i found that looked like him too :tongue: mhm, as before, we're all too busy to do anything, would have been fun to have joked around while the matches went on :redface:

hmm mahi :redface:
ViratKohli3.jpg
:tongue: or maybe india again, cant make my mind up :redface:

haha well i made it happen obviously :tongue: oh oh and remember the bat picture i found that looked like him too :tongue: mhm, as before, we're all too busy to do anything, would have been fun to have joked around while the matches went on :redface:

hmm mahi :redface:

BANGALORE :adore:

Of course, you and you're awesome skills :L How can I forget :smile: ^^

I know, imagine if you'd try to curse Kohli, maybe he'd actually play well instead :wink:

What's up? :confused:
Apne Dushman Ko Hazar Moqey Do
Ki
Wo Tumhara Dost Ban Jaye
.Aur
Apney Dost Ko Ek B Aisa Moqa Na Do
Ki
Wo Tumhara Dushman Ban Jaye..!!!
Original post by ♥ ♥
ViratKohli3.jpg

BANGALORE :adore:

Of course, you and you're awesome skills :L How can I forget :smile: ^^

I know, imagine if you'd try to curse Kohli, maybe he'd actually play well instead :wink:

What's up? :confused:

haha :tongue:

yes, god like skills :tongue: i also remember you trying to anti curse which failed badly :tongue:

pshh never.... He doesnt deserve it, untill he gets 20 centuries :tongue:

you didnt answer my previous question :redface:
haha :tongue:

yes, god like skills :tongue: i also remember you trying to anti curse which failed badly :tongue:

pshh never.... He doesnt deserve it, untill he gets 20 centuries :tongue:

you didnt answer my previous question :redface:

Shut up, it's not my fault I can't anti-curse. But seriously, everytime I try, I properly fail :frown: It always backfires.

He's more than halfway there, he's got 12 100s so far :wink:
Original post by ♥ ♥
Shut up, it's not my fault I can't anti-curse. But seriously, everytime I try, I properly fail :frown: It always backfires.

He's more than halfway there, he's got 12 100s so far :wink:

haha maybe your anti curses turn into curses so you habe to do a genuine anti curse :tongue:

pshh.... A long way to go yet mahi :tongue:

i see :redface:
haha maybe your anti curses turn into curses so you habe to do a genuine anti curse :tongue:

pshh.... A long way to go yet mahi :tongue:

i see :redface:

Yeah, need to combat it somehow, otherwise Kohli's career will go downhill :L

Not really, he's done that in just over 3 years, just imagine how quickly he'll reach the 20 ton mark. He made 4 100's last year alone :smug: :L
Original post by ♥ ♥
Yeah, need to combat it somehow, otherwise Kohli's career will go downhill :L

Not really, he's done that in just over 3 years, just imagine how quickly he'll reach the 20 ton mark. He made 4 100's last year alone :smug: :L

haha yeh :smile: start practicing! :tongue:

lolol yeh im sure in about 1 and a half to 2 years he'll have reached it :tongue:
haha yeh :smile: start practicing! :tongue:

lolol yeh im sure in about 1 and a half to 2 years he'll have reached it :tongue:

Will do, shall start from Kohli's next innings!

Are you anti-cursing him? :eyebrow:
Original post by ♥ ♥
Will do, shall start from Kohli's next innings!

Are you anti-cursing him? :eyebrow:

lolol well ill start cursing to counter act it and then you will have to make your powers stronger.... I shall operate at a lower level than normal to make it easier :tongue:

pshhh... Maybe... :tongue: lolol but yeh seriously, i think he should make it in that time period :tongue:
acha, tumara naume kya heh? :tongue: 2 idiots toh meri 1st favourite heh (mujeh bhee nahee putah, lehkin sub loug movie meh "favourite hee kehteh heh:tongue:) 2nd toh shohleh heh, wou toh legendery movie heh :tongue:

Mera naam Lalita hai! Tumhara kya hai? :smile: Haan mujhe bhi Sholay pasand hai, pata hai August mein Sholay 3D mein nikal raha hai! :biggrin: Kitna exciting!! :woo:
lolol well ill start cursing to counter act it and then you will have to make your powers stronger.... I shall operate at a lower level than normal to make it easier :tongue:

pshhh... Maybe... :tongue: lolol but yeh seriously, i think he should make it in that time period :tongue:

Are you questioning my powers? :shock:
I don't need you to downgrade yourself thanks!

I hope so, he deserves it :h:

Latest