The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dreamer9501
No I had -3 it didn't change. :s-smilie:

i see, im like -516 :redface: it takes time to change for some reason :smile:, if you get 1 more, you'll get a blue gem :redface:
Namastey ji.:smile:

I'm good thanks. How about you ?

I am amazing. :smile:
Original post by Devyani
Whateverrrrrr
Nahh but Amitabh is awesome too; slightly better than Shah rukh and there ain't no denying it hahaa
But still, SRK is like the superstar and Amir is like an amazing actor :')

Hehe I saw amitabh live. :biggrin: he's sooo cool.
Reply 123
Original post by Indian_Prince
hmm i think sharukh is just rubbish if im honest, he just got all the good storylines so everyone fell for his actors personalitys. Yup i wont deny it amir's a really good actor, 3 idiots was jokes :tongue:

Naaah, Shahrukh is good, regardless of what you think grr
But amir and his choice of films is really good- he is the one I would use as a role model because he does what he needs to do: i.e. ACT! he doesn't involve himself in publicity stunts and media hypes which makes me respect him as an actor
Original post by anuradha_d
but WHYYYYY?

How comes? x

the stupid nerd crew thought they were "popular" people on this site and we ignored them since they were just retards, they spammed our thread with there pointless converstions which lead to it being closed by some idiot moderator who did not leave a reason behind for us......
Reply 125
Hehe I saw amitabh live. :biggrin: he's sooo cool.

You lucky git! If there every is a concert thing where all the bollywood stars come down, come with me. Mum said i can go to one (:
Original post by Devyani
Naaah, Shahrukh is good, regardless of what you think grr
But amir and his choice of films is really good- he is the one I would use as a role model because he does what he needs to do: i.e. ACT! he doesn't involve himself in publicity stunts and media hypes which makes me respect him as an actor

hey what i think is quite important ill have you know :frown: :tongue: lolol i guess its different for everyone, i guess i can just see his true colours everytime i see him out of acting :tongue:

yup i think he must be a pretty good person, and hes pretty felxible in the acting business too, like serious movies, comedy, love, pretty good :tongue:
i see, im like -516 :redface: it takes time to change for some reason :smile:, if you get 1 more, you'll get a blue gem :redface:

Ohh right okay. Lol -516??! What have you been saying to people?!:tongue:
the stupid nerd crew thought they were "popular" people on this site and we ignored them since they were just retards, they spammed our thread with there pointless converstions which lead to it being closed by some idiot moderator who did not leave a reason behind for us......

ohhhh. that suc*s.
Reply 129
hey what i think is quite important ill have you know :frown: :tongue: lolol i guess its different for everyone, i guess i can just see his true colours everytime i see him out of acting :tongue:

yup i think he must be a pretty good person, and hes pretty felxible in the acting business too, like serious movies, comedy, love, pretty good :tongue:

Naaah, my opinion is valid, but not as valid as mine :P hahah I'm jokingg- He can be quite a prick at times; but I fall in love with his characters
Amir rocks my socks- he's acting is flawless! especially in 3 idiots, Taare zameen par, ghajini etc
Ohh right okay. Lol -516??! What have you been saying to people?!:tongue:

people misunderstand me :frown:
Original post by anuradha_d
ohhhh. that suc*s.

yup it does suck :tongue:
Original post by Devyani
Naaah, my opinion is valid, but not as valid as mine :P hahah I'm jokingg- He can be quite a prick at times; but I fall in love with his characters
Amir rocks my socks- he's acting is flawless! especially in 3 idiots, Taare zameen par, ghajini etc

i see, your point is not as valid as your point, so you just cancelled out its validity :redface: mhm i guess you're a girl so lololol guess its normal to fall in love with movie charecters or something like that :tongue:

oh man taare zameen par is a amazing movie too :redface: id say hes in the top 3 actors list :tongue:
Original post by Devyani
You lucky git! If there every is a concert thing where all the bollywood stars come down, come with me. Mum said i can go to one (:

Lol I've been to a few. The last one I went to was in year 9 I think. It was amitabh, aishwarya, abhishek, pretty, ritesh, ohhh and vishal and shekhar.. I swear there was someone else too but k can't remember.

I went to this other one ages ago and shahrukh and rani were there!!!! Oh wait and salman because I remember my cousins had these t-shirts printed with salman's face on them.

Yup we should go together next time. :biggrin:

Yupp Amirs a lot moor flexible in his acting. He also picks better films. I'm gonna watch lagaan now. :biggrin:

But shah rukh will always have the special childhood hero space. :biggrin: even if he does look like a fish.
people misunderstand me :frown:

Awww poor you. Just think about what you post before you post it.:smile:

i see, your point is not as valid as your point, so you just cancelled out its validity :redface: mhm i guess you're a girl so lololol guess its normal to fall in love with movie charecters or something like that :tongue:

oh man taare zameen par is a amazing movie too :redface: id say hes in the top 3 actors list :tongue:

I cried when I watched taare zameen par... And I watched it on my birthday so I had a very sad birthday. :frown:
Reply 135
Lol I've been to a few. The last one I went to was in year 9 I think. It was amitabh, aishwarya, abhishek, pretty, ritesh, ohhh and vishal and shekhar.. I swear there was someone else too but k can't remember.

I went to this other one ages ago and shahrukh and rani were there!!!! Oh wait and salman because I remember my cousins had these t-shirts printed with salman's face on them.

Yupp Amirs a lot moor flexible in his acting. He also picks better films. I'm gonna watch lagaan now. :biggrin:

But shah rukh will always have the special childhood hero space. :biggrin: even if he does look like a fish.

OMG! When I go India this time, I'm getting the salman khan 'Being Human' t-shirt and also lots of posters of Salman and Amir and SRK! If we ever do go to a concert then we have to get the backstage tickets too, I don't care if I go bankrupt in the process of getting to see them! Go watch Lagaan; I might do the same later :L

Ah riteish is cute :')
Reply 136

Amir is the number one actor! Oi, stereotyping girls again. I'd totally get with one of his characters :L
Especially one of the 'Rahuls'; from Kuch Kuch hota hein or Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham :L

look i found what he evolved from....

hey, i do post like any other person, everyone just hates me alot :frown: :tongue:
Awww poor you. Just think about what you post before you post it.:smile:

I cried when I watched taare zameen par... And I watched it on my birthday so I had a very sad birthday. :frown:

aww lolol, how can you cry for a movie, its not real :redface:
Original post by Devyani
Amir is the number one actor! Oi, stereotyping girls again. I'd totally get with one of his characters :L
Especially one of the 'Rahuls'; from Kuch Kuch hota hein or Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham :L

lolololol :tongue:

Latest