The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1900
Original post by bleedblue.
Lolololol :biggrin:
Yeah, guess so. But he won't play at his position of 4 until Dravid/VVS and SRT retire...

Agree about Sharma. :smile:

India suck. We need a miracle!

India dont suck!! Unless its an ice cream or a lollipop!! Have faith! England wont know whats gonna hit them like these riots!

Again heres hoping....I actually want india to give them a close game!!
Original post by Kaz310
India dont suck!! Unless its an ice cream or a lollipop!! Have faith! England wont know whats gonna hit them like these riots!

Again heres hoping....I actually want india to give them a close game!!

Lol, too tired now. I'll pray for tomorrow. I need sleep now.
Goodnight :smile:
I'll cope when I see it Manesh. I'm a strong girl! :biggrin: :tongue:
In terms of celebrities, who do you think is good looking then?

lololol ofcourse ofcourse, we shall see what happens when you see tubby kohli bear :tongue:

hmm male or female?

Original post by dreamer9501

Noooooo that's not what I meant. Stop twisting my words manesh. :mad:

oh so now im a word twister :frown: why are you bullying me siri, what did i ever do to make you soo mean to me :frown:

:tongue:
Just asking, 'cos apparantly Virat and Yuvraj are coming on the show :biggrin:
Didn't like it at first, but the guests on the show have been pretty good :

Ranbir, Ranveer Anushka <3

Oh cool. I thought they were married though? And this shows for the desirable single people.:redface:

You forgot siddharth mallya!! How bloody amaaaaazzzing is he?! Did you watch him make the cocktails?:biggrin::biggrin: Yup yup love ranbir, ranveer and anoushka. Anoushka is gorgeous, I never realised. :smile:
Original post by Indian_Prince
lololol ofcourse ofcourse, we shall see what happens when you see tubby kohli bear :tongue:

hmm male or female?

oh so now im a word twister :frown: why are you bullying me siri, what did i ever do to make you soo mean to me :frown:

Lol you broke my trust manesh!!!:tongue: (imagine me saying this full bollywood melodrama style) I will never forgive you. :tongue:
Mein tujhe kabhi maaf nahi karogi. :tongue: did I get the gender thingy right this time?
I'm the complete opposite. I wake about 8am every morning, and sleep about 1/2ish! :biggrin:

I've been cooped up at home since the whole riot stuff happened! Currently in my room, in bed with my laptop trying to decide whether I should attempt getting some sleep! Kinda craving some ice cream as well.

Gonna spend tomorrow watching cricket I think (will give up on watching India, so will watch Sri Lanka vs Aus instead :biggrin:)

You?

I usually go to sleep at about 4/5ish and then wake up at 4pm. I live a very weird life. I usually go out to cousins or with friends everyday though.

Lol, Do you live in London?

I'm in Peterborough at the moment, so I've been going to sleep slightly earlier and getting up a lot earlier and about 10/11 ish. I'll probably be going to the city centre here and then might go to the cinema's or something. I guess I'll miss the first day, hope nothing exciting happens.
Lol you broke my trust manesh!!!:tongue: (imagine me saying this full bollywood melodrama style) I will never forgive you. :tongue:
Mein tujhe kabhi maaf nahi karogi. :tongue: did I get the gender thingy right this time?

heyyy :tongue: poor me :frown:

lolololol that was spot on :smile:
heyyy :tongue: poor me :frown:

lolololol that was spot on :smile:

Haha:tongue:

Yayyyyy I'm improving!!!!:biggrin:
Haha:tongue:

Yayyyyy I'm improving!!!!:biggrin:

what else you got? :tongue:

what else you got? :tongue:

I'm confused.com :confused:
I'm confused.com :confused:

ok now im confused, are you confused or was that a joke meaning you dont know any other hindi? :tongue:

go to sleep silly :redface:
ok now im confused, are you confused or was that a joke meaning you dont know any other hindi? :tongue:

go to sleep silly :redface:

No I was actually confused because I didn't know what you were asking. :s-smilie: but oh I see I get it now. I do know a lot of Hindi, it's just I get the gender thing mixed up quite often, but my general Hindi knowledge is pretty good. :smile:

Noooo. :tongue: you go to sleep manesh. :tongue:
No I was actually confused because I didn't know what you were asking. :s-smilie: but oh I see I get it now. I do know a lot of Hindi, it's just I get the gender thing mixed up quite often, but my general Hindi knowledge is pretty good. :smile:

Noooo. :tongue: you go to sleep manesh. :tongue:

lolol silly confused siri :tongue: i see :smile: thats good gender stuff aint that important aslong as people know what you're on about :smile:

ugh i should init have to wake up at 5 today lolol :smile:
lolol silly confused siri :tongue: i see :smile: thats good gender stuff aint that important aslong as people know what you're on about :smile:

ugh i should init have to wake up at 5 today lolol :smile:

Grrr I'm not silly! :mad:

Yup you should. **** that means you've got hardly three hours sleep:eek: go to sleep now!!!
Grrr I'm not silly! :mad:

Yup you should. **** that means you've got hardly three hours sleep:eek: go to sleep now!!!

yup you're siri :smile:

lolol owhell :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1915
Lol, too tired now. I'll pray for tomorrow. I need sleep now.
Goodnight :smile:

crickets awwnnn tooday :woo:
yup you're siri :smile:

lolol owhell :tongue:

Yup yup. Siri I am. :smile:

Oh well? You're gonna be extremely tired, and you're gonna feel weak. Not good. You really need some sleeping pills manesh. :redface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Kaz310
crickets awwnnn tooday :woo:

India batting first, hopefully this change is a good thing *touchwood* :smile:
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
I usually go to sleep at about 4/5ish and then wake up at 4pm. I live a very weird life. I usually go out to cousins or with friends everyday though.

Lol, Do you live in London?

I'm in Peterborough at the moment, so I've been going to sleep slightly earlier and getting up a lot earlier and about 10/11 ish. I'll probably be going to the city centre here and then might go to the cinema's or something. I guess I'll miss the first day, hope nothing exciting happens.

Defo have a weird life! How can you sleep till so late? :redface:

Yeah, I live in Ealing :biggrin:

Ha, gonna be missing nothing...don't worry. Hope I'm anti-cursing, and that India will shock me :smile:

OMG Sehwag OUT 1st ball :frown: :frown: :frown:
Crap :frown:

Gonna stop watching now :frown:
Yup yup. Siri I am. :smile:

Oh well? You're gonna be extremely tired, and you're gonna feel weak. Not good. You really need some sleeping pills manesh. :redface:

:smile:

yup oh well, its only me :smile: i shall survive :smile: lolol sleeping pills are for girls :tongue: men get knocked out :P

Latest