The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indian_Prince
:smile:

yup oh well, its only me :smile: i shall survive :smile: lolol sleeping pills are for girls :tongue: men get knocked out :P

:angry: no loads of men go asking for sleeping pills. Don't say they ain't real men. :angry: okay get someone to literally knock you out then. :tongue: with a baseball bat or something. :tongue: no even better....a danda!!!!:biggrin:
no they dont :redface: im a man and i dont :redface: men dont take medication unless its the last option :tongue: that way your body becomes more resistant against things instead of you making all the harmful things resistant against the medicine, so if you take it as the last option you are better off :tongue: in my case... im just too manly for it :tongue:

heyyy id die if someone full on swung my head in with a baseball bat lololol, well maybe 5+ hits, severe brain injury is a definite thing :redface:

oo and gratz siri youve done 1000 posts now :smile: :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
no they dont :redface: im a man and i dont :redface: men dont take medication unless its the last option :tongue: that way your body becomes more resistant against things instead of you making all the harmful things resistant against the medicine, so if you take it as the last option you are better off :tongue: in my case... im just too manly for it :tongue:

heyyy id die if someone full on swung my head in with a baseball bat lololol, well maybe 5+ hits, severe brain injury is a definite thing :redface:

oo and gratz siri youve done 1000 posts now :smile: :tongue:

Grr be quiet.yes they do. Two weeks at a GP practice and I swear there were like 10 men who suffered from insomnia who came in asking for sleeping pills. :redface: but yup true to the second bit of your argument, :redface:

Well, if I decided to swing a baseball bat at your head you probably wouldn't even feel it. :tongue:
Original post by dreamer9501
Grr be quiet.yes they do. Two weeks at a GP practice and I swear there were like 10 men who suffered from insomnia who came in asking for sleeping pills. :redface: but yup true to the second bit of your argument, :redface:

Well, if I decided to swing a baseball bat at your head you probably wouldn't even feel it. :tongue:

well, they were he/shes you just cant tell :redface: heyy i dont have insomnia :smile: yup yup, see backed up with a true statement for a stronger argument init :tongue: lololol :smile:

well derr, how can you hurt poor innocent little manesh :tongue:
Original post by bleedblue.
Defo have a weird life! How can you sleep till so late? :redface:

Yeah, I live in Ealing :biggrin:

Ha, gonna be missing nothing...don't worry. Hope I'm anti-cursing, and that India will shock me :smile:

OMG Sehwag OUT 1st ball :frown: :frown: :frown:
Crap :frown:

Gonna stop watching now :frown:

Lol it's not that weird :angry: I just start talking to people and it kinda gets a bit late, but I'll probablly try and stop now anyway.

I hear Ealing beared the worst of rioting :frown: Did anything bad happen to you?

Lol, when I got up it was 58/1 so I went back to sleep and when I checked again it was like 100/5. I was like WTF!!!!! Still 224 is a decent recovery. Lets hope our bowling line up put in their all and get a few early wickets, although I can't help but think that this game is going to end in an England win without them need ing to bat in the 2nd innings.
well, they were he/shes you just cant tell :redface: heyy i dont have insomnia :smile: yup yup, see backed up with a true statement for a stronger argument init :tongue: lololol :smile:

well derr, how can you hurt poor innocent little manesh :tongue:

Hey I can tell a man from a woman and a he/she. :tongue:

Manesh, do you have a difficulty in falling or staying asleep? A positive response would basically suggest you do suffer from insomnia. Has it been going on for more than a month? Yes, see the doc would definitely say you have insomnia. :redface:

The thing is I wouldn't be able to hurt you even if I wanted to because you're made of steel remember. :redface: and I am a weakling. :tongue:
Hey I can tell a man from a woman and a he/she. :tongue:

Manesh, do you have a difficulty in falling or staying asleep? A positive response would basically suggest you do suffer from insomnia. Has it been going on for more than a month? Yes, see the doc would definitely say you have insomnia. :redface:

The thing is I wouldn't be able to hurt you even if I wanted to because you're made of steel remember. :redface: and I am a weakling. :tongue:

yeh yeh ofcourse you can siri :tongue:

hell to the no :tongue: insomnia is when you have a reppressed incident which you dont know about but is still at a level where it is effected you, this leaves you feeling like there is something wrong and so you cant fall asleep at night because of lots of thoughts going through your mind :redface: so yeh heres a low down on it :redface: - reppressed bad memorys -> uncomfortable because it is still at a sub conscious level-> unable to sleep untill figured out what is troubling yourself -> insomnia :tongue:

that is very true, youd need your diamond dunda which i threw away a while back init :tongue: hmm, weak you are :tongue: i joke :smile:
yeh yeh ofcourse you can siri :tongue:

hell to the no :tongue: insomnia is when you have a reppressed incident which you dont know about but is still at a level where it is effected you, this leaves you feeling like there is something wrong and so you cant fall asleep at night because of lots of thoughts going through your mind :redface: so yeh heres a low down on it :redface: - reppressed bad memorys -> uncomfortable because it is still at a sub conscious level-> unable to sleep untill figured out what is troubling yourself -> insomnia :tongue:

that is very true, youd need your diamond dunda which i threw away a while back init :tongue: hmm, weak you are :tongue: i joke :smile:

Hey I can. What you trying to say? :frown:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy the gp never told me that!!! Shhhh. :frown: that's not fair. :frown:

Man I can't even use that danda for defence anymore because I don't have it anymore. You better pay me back you know this diamonds costed a fortune. :tongue:
Hey I can. What you trying to say? :frown:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy the gp never told me that!!! Shhhh. :frown: that's not fair. :frown:

Man I can't even use that danda for defence anymore because I don't have it anymore. You better pay me back you know this diamonds costed a fortune. :tongue:

im trying to sayyy, it can be quite difficult at times :smile: there are females with male genetalia but you wouldnt exactly be able to pick that up too quickly, and tehre are well females that are actually males on hormones and stuff :smile:

well you know now:smile: no worries :redface: youll have one of those house moments one day when you're a doctor and remember it lololol :tongue:

well, you see, i cant pay you back, ill give you a wooden one as a replacement :tongue:
im trying to sayyy, it can be quite difficult at times :smile: there are females with male genetalia but you wouldnt exactly be able to pick that up too quickly, and tehre are well females that are actually males on hormones and stuff :smile:

well you know now:smile: no worries :redface: youll have one of those house moments one day when you're a doctor and remember it lololol :tongue:

well, you see, i cant pay you back, ill give you a wooden one as a replacement :tongue:

I know that. But you can still till a he/she from their behaviour. :redface:

Haha I'm not gonna be a doc...I'm gonna be a scientist. :biggrin: working in a lab. :biggrin:

Nope. I refuse. You have to pay me back. :tongue: and this thing has interest. The longer you delay payment, the more you have to pay. :tongue:
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Lol it's not that weird :angry: I just start talking to people and it kinda gets a bit late, but I'll probablly try and stop now anyway.

I hear Ealing beared the worst of rioting :frown: Did anything bad happen to you?

Lol, when I got up it was 58/1 so I went back to sleep and when I checked again it was like 100/5. I was like WTF!!!!! Still 224 is a decent recovery. Lets hope our bowling line up put in their all and get a few early wickets, although I can't help but think that this game is going to end in an England win without them need ing to bat in the 2nd innings.

My deadline to go to sleep is usually midnight, but depends on who I'm with.

Yeah, riots have been bad. If I'm honest; I haven't left house since the riots began. I have no idea what's been going on. I'm fine, *touchwood*. I can hear sirens....:frown:

Ha, England 89-0. They'll make 400+ with ease. I see another loss on the cards, and a 4-0 whitewash for the series.
Good hand by Dhoni though, should give him some confidence now...
I know that. But you can still till a he/she from their behaviour. :redface:

Haha I'm not gonna be a doc...I'm gonna be a scientist. :biggrin: working in a lab. :biggrin:

Nope. I refuse. You have to pay me back. :tongue: and this thing has interest. The longer you delay payment, the more you have to pay. :tongue:

nope that depepnds on whether the person has a masculine or feminine personality :smile: but once i saw this person walk, below waste they were wearing tight jeans and high heels like a girl, and aleather jacket, but there face was bait a man, that was terrible to see :redface:

fine fine, scientist siri, when one of your co workers has insomnia you can point it out :tongue:

lolololol siri dont delay, claims today :tongue: hmm, i will not pay you for a diamond danda which you use to attack the innocent, such as myself :redface: it hurts :frown: :tongue:
nope that depepnds on whether the person has a masculine or feminine personality :smile: but once i saw this person walk, below waste they were wearing tight jeans and high heels like a girl, and aleather jacket, but there face was bait a man, that was terrible to see :redface:

fine fine, scientist siri, when one of your co workers has insomnia you can point it out :tongue:

lolololol siri dont delay, claims today :tongue: hmm, i will not pay you for a diamond danda which you use to attack the innocent, such as myself :redface: it hurts :frown: :tongue:

Hmm also true. :tongue: oh dear. Yeah I once met this guy/girl at a dance thing in India and the thing is they had a girls name, and a girls general appearance and errm grace, but it was really confusing because everyone called him/her anna (brother in Telugu) so I was like okay, is this a guy or a girl, and then when I decided it was a guy, we were doing a performance and he or she was wearing a girl's costume. And then I was like heh? :s-smilie: I was young at the time, I didn't know he/she's existed. :redface:

Okay okay fine. :tongue: and I'll be like yeah manesh told me that 10 years ago. :tongue:

Lol. You're a poet and you didn't even know it. :tongue: lol I swear I know that advert off by heart, Its been running for like 7/8 years now. :tongue:
Errm, okay just go and buy me a diamond necklace. :biggrin::tongue: and that way you escape from the beating, and you save the innocent from a beating, and you've paid your fine, and you make siri happy. :biggrin:
Hmm also true. :tongue: oh dear. Yeah I once met this guy/girl at a dance thing in India and the thing is they had a girls name, and a girls general appearance and errm grace, but it was really confusing because everyone called him/her anna (brother in Telugu) so I was like okay, is this a guy or a girl, and then when I decided it was a guy, we were doing a performance and he or she was wearing a girl's costume. And then I was like heh? :s-smilie: I was young at the time, I didn't know he/she's existed. :redface:

Okay okay fine. :tongue: and I'll be like yeah manesh told me that 10 years ago. :tongue:

Lol. You're a poet and you didn't even know it. :tongue: lol I swear I know that advert off by heart, Its been running for like 7/8 years now. :tongue:
Errm, okay just go and buy me a diamond necklace. :biggrin::tongue: and that way you escape from the beating, and you save the innocent from a beating, and you've paid your fine, and you make siri happy. :biggrin:

lololol that must have been strange for you, we know them as 'higrah' back home and when we were small we were just told that they aint like us and to leave them alone and stay away from them otherwise they curse you and stuff :tongue:

lolol you wont even remember me by then silly :tongue: but yup yup have one of those house moments, freeze for a second, whisper something no can hear and then walk off, then come back to tell them obviously :tongue:

haha what can i say... Im a natural :tongue: hmm a knecklace :redface: never lololol buy it yourself :tongue:
lololol ofcourse ofcourse, we shall see what happens when you see tubby kohli bear :tongue:

hmm male or female?
:tongue:

Both :wink:

Oh cool. I thought they were married though? And this shows for the desirable single people.:redface:

You forgot siddharth mallya!! How bloody amaaaaazzzing is he?! Did you watch him make the cocktails?:biggrin::biggrin: Yup yup love ranbir, ranveer and anoushka. Anoushka is gorgeous, I never realised. :smile:

Don't remember what the bold bit was about!

CANNOT STAND Sid Mallya, he annoys me so much. I only like him 'cos he bums Virat :smile:
Anushka is gorgeous, if there are any Indian celebs I aspire to look like, she's one of them (except for her height, I have NO chance :frown: )

Ranveer isn't even good looking, he's just got something sexaaay yet cute and loving and emotional about him....me likey :biggrin: :wink:
lololol that must have been strange for you, we know them as 'higrah' back home and when we were small we were just told that they aint like us and to leave them alone and stay away from them otherwise they curse you and stuff :tongue:

lolol you wont even remember me by then silly :tongue: but yup yup have one of those house moments, freeze for a second, whisper something no can hear and then walk off, then come back to tell them obviously :tongue:

haha what can i say... Im a natural :tongue: hmm a knecklace :redface: never lololol buy it yourself :tongue:

Lol I think we have a word for them too but I have no idea what it is. :redface: I once got attacked by a bunch of tribal ones in India. I was innocently sitting there eating some sweetcorn and they just randomly ganged up on me and stole my sweetcorn:mad:

Hey. What makes you think that? :redface: lol yup yup I'll have a house moment.
Both :wink:

Don't remember what the bold bit was about!

CANNOT STAND Sid Mallya, he annoys me so much. I only like him 'cos he bums Virat :smile:
Anushka is gorgeous, if there are any Indian celebs I aspire to look like, she's one of them (except for her height, I have NO chance :frown: )

Ranveer isn't even good looking, he's just got something sexaaay yet cute and loving and emotional about him....me likey :biggrin: :wink:

I love Sid mallya!!!! :colondollar: he's sexy. :biggrin: and goofy but that looks sexy too, :biggrin:

Yup yup anoushka is gorgeous. :smile: there isn't really anyone I'd aspire to look like though. They all seem unnatural in some way or another. :redface:

Yeah ranveer ain't great looking, as in thetas not anything amazing about him. Just looks like the average guy but he's cute. I loved his little rap. :biggrin:
Lol I think we have a word for them too but I have no idea what it is. :redface: I once got attacked by a bunch of tribal ones in India. I was innocently sitting there eating some sweetcorn and they just randomly ganged up on me and stole my sweetcorn:mad:

Hey. What makes you think that? :redface: lol yup yup I'll have a house moment.

lolol well they have a thing against the wealthy in india, and we seem pretty wealthy to them over there so yeh they have this thing about robbing people who are on there own :tongue: ussually they ask for money before they rob you though :redface:

10 years is a long way away :smile: lololol go for it, but dont do the crippled walk thing :tongue:

I love Sid mallya!!!! :colondollar: he's sexy. :biggrin: and goofy but that looks sexy too, :biggrin:

Yup yup anoushka is gorgeous. :smile: there isn't really anyone I'd aspire to look like though. They all seem unnatural in some way or another. :redface:

Yeah ranveer ain't great looking, as in thetas not anything amazing about him. Just looks like the average guy but he's cute. I loved his little rap. :biggrin:

SEXY? Are you mad? :eek3:
He's got the most annoying 'I'm a posh bum accent' ever!

I get what you mean about them looking unnatural, but in terms of hair, body structure etc, I'd like to look like either Genelia D'Souza or Anushka :smile:

Loved his rap...I'm trying to learn it :colondollar:
lolol well they have a thing against the wealthy in india, and we seem pretty wealthy to them over there so yeh they have this thing about robbing people who are on there own :tongue: ussually they ask for money before they rob you though :redface:

10 years is a long way away :smile: lololol go for it, but dont do the crippled walk thing :tongue:

Yup yup that seems to be the reason. No they didn't ask for money, they just stole my sweetcorn:s-smilie:

You don't forget friends in 10 years. :smile: lolol yup.

Oh and btw, I forgot to say you gotta buy me the necklace or you're ginna be forever indebted to me for life, and even your next life, and after that. :tongue:

SEXY? Are you mad? :eek3:
He's got the most annoying 'I'm a posh bum accent' ever!

I get what you mean about them looking unnatural, but in terms of hair, body structure etc, I'd like to look like either Genelia D'Souza or Anushka :smile:

Loved his rap...I'm trying to learn it :colondollar:

Heyyyy very girl I know thinks he's sexy okay. Yup we are mad. He is sexy. Have you seen his arms? Have you seen his general body? Bloody amazing. :biggrin:
I like his accent, and his arrogance, in a weird way. Arrogance is sexy. :tongue:

Genelias pretty. :smile: I like her. Omg prachi desai is a stunner. I love her smile.:biggrin:
Yup yup that seems to be the reason. No they didn't ask for money, they just stole my sweetcorn:s-smilie:

You don't forget friends in 10 years. :smile: lolol yup.

Oh and btw, I forgot to say you gotta buy me the necklace or you're ginna be forever indebted to me for life, and even your next life, and after that. :tongue:

Heyyyy very girl I know thinks he's sexy okay. Yup we are mad. He is sexy. Have you seen his arms? Have you seen his general body? Bloody amazing. :biggrin:
I like his accent, and his arrogance, in a weird way. Arrogance is sexy. :tongue:

Genelias pretty. :smile: I like her. Omg prachi desai is a stunner. I love her smile.:biggrin:

Arrogance in a guy is sexy. Hence...Kohli :wink: I know, arms are important...here's the comparision:

Lol at above pic :tongue:

I love Genelia's hair. Yeah Prachi is gorgeous too. It sucks :frown:

Latest