The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1960
i envy sid....

for taking my deepika away :hmpf:
Original post by bleedblue.
Lol, didn't realise I wrote 'deadline', must have been talking about deadlines whilst typing :colondollar:

Glad that the riots *fingers crossed* have blown over. Can finally leave house!

Seriously; I have NO hope from India anymore. They have been slaughtered in this series. Embarresing 'cos we are failing with both bat and ball. Was watching the highlights from the 2007 series when India last came here, made me much happier :frown:

England will declare after making anything between 650-700, and then get India out under 250, game over by lunch on day 4 me thinks.

Lol, I guess so. And yh nothing on the news, so things have probablly died down, just the thick idiots tryin' to start stupid stuff I presume. And how you enjoying the outside?

I don't even want to think of the embarrassment that India and it's supporters will face for being murdered in this series. I only dream of a rejuvenation in the Limited over games. Oh and even if I was the England coach and I tried to make them lose in this game, I don't think it would be possible. I'm ashamed of the Indian players and management for getting way too big headed.

I think a 300 lead will be enough, but they should just allow Cook to bat on and on until he gets out. He was the making's of being an exceptional player.
Original post by dreamer9501
Yup go ahead. :smile:
:tongue:

Oh. I see. Well if you ever need friendly advice don't hesitate to tell me. :smile:

Cool. Pata nahi main Hindi mein kyun baat karni hai, bas, mere jee karda!

Koi badi baat nahin hai, aaj ek chota sa jagra ho gayi, mere aur Jai ki beech mein. Main gussa ho gayi aur Jai ki ghar se chali gaye, aur jab mein apni ghar aagayi, koi 'door ki rishtedaar' humari ghar aagaye, meri mummy aur papa se milne.

Voh mere baare mein pooche rahe the, aur shaadi ki baare mein bhi bolrahe the. Main aur gussa ho gayi...aur...hai, main abhi udaas hoon :frown:
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Lol, I guess so. And yh nothing on the news, so things have probablly died down, just the thick idiots tryin' to start stupid stuff I presume. And how you enjoying the outside?

I don't even want to think of the embarrassment that India and it's supporters will face for being murdered in this series. I only dream of a rejuvenation in the Limited over games. Oh and even if I was the England coach and I tried to make them lose in this game, I don't think it would be possible. I'm ashamed of the Indian players and management for getting way too big headed.

I think a 300 lead will be enough, but they should just allow Cook to bat on and on until he gets out. He was the making's of being an exceptional player.

Just sick to death of it. Want the series to hurry up and end! :frown:

Been enjoying my outdoor time I guess, but ended up coming home earlier than anticipated anyways.

Hate how cricket has the power to depress me. I take it waaay to seriously. :frown:
Original post by Kaz310
i envy sid....

Oh dear is all I can say! :tongue:
Original post by Kaz310
i envy sid....

Lol. I hate deepika for taking my Sid away. :frown: apparently they aren't actually going out though. :redface:
Cool. Pata nahi main Hindi mein kyun baat karni hai, bas, mere jee karda

Koi badi baat nahin hai, aaj ek chota sa jagra ho gayi, mere aur Jai ki beech mein. Main gussa ho gayi aur Jai ki ghar se chali gaye, aur jab mein apni ghar aagayi, koi 'door ki rishtedaar' humari ghar aagaye, meri mummy aur papa se milne.

Voh mere baare mein pooche rahe the, aur shaadi ki baare mein bhi bolrahe the. Main aur gussa ho gayi...aur...hai, main abhi udaas hoon :frown:

Hmm. I see. Well arguments happen in any relationship, you just gotta be able to apologize and move on. It's what makes a relationship stronger I guess.

Oh were they joking or serious?I get that too. :redface:
Heyyy udaas hoke koi problem solve nahi hothi. Not much point really. Tum abhi soh jao aur kal utne ke baad ek acche dimaak ke saat tum jai ko phone kar na. Or visit him, whichever suits you. Talk it out, whatever happened, apologize etc etc. It'll be fine. :smile: and as for the dhoor ki rishtedaar, tumhari shaadi tumhari marzi se hogi. No one can force you so they can go to hell. :smile:
Just sick to death of it. Want the series to hurry up and end! :frown:

Been enjoying my outdoor time I guess, but ended up coming home earlier than anticipated anyways.

Hate how cricket has the power to depress me. I take it waaay to seriously. :frown:

Just saying, I wasn't trying to make it sound as if you just got released from jail, by saying how's outside.

And yeah same, I'm getting depressed by India's failures as well, but I still want to watch the matches in the hope that India return to their dominating stance that they had before the West Indies tour.
Lol. I hate deepika for taking my Sid away. :frown: apparently they aren't actually going out though. :redface:

Hmm. I see. Well arguments happen in any relationship, you just gotta be able to apologize and move on. It's what makes a relationship stronger I guess.

Heyyy udaas hoke koi problem solve nahi hothi. Not much point really. Tum abhi soh jao aur kal utne ke baad ek acche dimaak ke saat tum jai ko phone kar na. Or visit him, whichever suits you. Talk it out, whatever happened, apologize etc etc. It'll be fine. :smile: and as for the dhoor ki rishtedaar, tumhari shaadi tumhari marzi se hogi. No one can force you so they can go to hell. :smile:

Thanks so much Siri Clone. Will reply properly tomorrow, absolutely shattered now.

Thanks again, night night :smile:
Thanks so much Siri Clone. Will reply properly tomorrow, absolutely shattered now.

Thanks again, night night :smile:

No problem.this is what friends are for. :smile:

Good night. :smile:

Yup Mahi is in a bad mood anyway....:angry:

oh i see, i read through the later comments :redface: that must be tough but yeh, hope everything gets sorted out soon :smile:

Cool. Pata nahi main Hindi mein kyun baat karni hai, bas, mere jee karda!

on a plus note, aww look at you clone twin ladies being there for each other :tongue: good good :smile:
Original post by Indian_Prince
oh i see, i read through the later comments :redface: that must be tough but yeh, hope everything gets sorted out soon :smile:

on a plus note, aww look at you clone twin ladies being there for each other :tongue: good good :smile:

Well errm being a good friend is what I learnt from you. :p:)
Well errm being a good friend is what I learnt from you. :p:)

lololol im sure you already knew that from a long time ago silly :tongue:
lololol im sure you already knew that from a long time ago silly :tongue:

No because I'm a cold hearted selfish little girl who doesn't care about anybody. :tongue: usually. :tongue:
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Just saying, I wasn't trying to make it sound as if you just got released from jail, by saying how's outside.

And yeah same, I'm getting depressed by India's failures as well, but I still want to watch the matches in the hope that India return to their dominating stance that they had before the West Indies tour.

Lol don't worry!

Haven't been watching the match, have no idea what the score is, I haven't even been tempted to check the scorecard on Cricinfo!

Been making myself busy so I don't have much time to think about how crap India are right now! :smile:
No problem.this is what friends are for. :smile:

Good night. :smile:

Heeey.
Haven't spoken to Jai, called his house phone, and his sister said that he's gone out with friends, so yeah...guess I'll have to wait a bit.

The wedding crap was more amusing than annoying, I guess I was just in a bad mood, so I took it more seriously than I would have.

Otherwise, I'm okay.

How's you :biggrin:
Heeey.
Haven't spoken to Jai, called his house phone, and his sister said that he's gone out with friends, so yeah...guess I'll have to wait a bit.

The wedding crap was more amusing than annoying, I guess I was just in a bad mood, so I took it more seriously than I would have.

Otherwise, I'm okay.

How's you :biggrin:

Oh okay. :smile:

Lol yeah I probably would've laughed in that situation but I guess mood affects people in strange ways.:smile:

Good good.:smile:

Im okay thanks. Just a little depressed about the cricket but other than that life's great. :biggrin: I'm just about to go and get some dance done and then I'm heading to some random auntyjis house, who I don't even know but oh well. Atleast I get nice food. :biggrin:
No because I'm a cold hearted selfish little girl who doesn't care about anybody. :tongue: usually. :tongue:

lololol misses sarcastic lady :tongue: none of the above applies to you :tongue:
lololol misses sarcastic lady :tongue: none of the above applies to you :tongue:

Muahaha how do you know I'm not an evil woman in disguise? :tongue:
Muahaha how do you know I'm not an evil woman in disguise? :tongue:

because evil people dont get upset about things, im closer to evil than you :smile:
Just want to ask did anyone here protect their local place of worship from thugs? Bloody gorah came to my local Gurdwara with bricks and bottles of sharaab and tried breaking the windows, heck they even attempted to set our Nishan Sahib on fire (flagpole). Luckily they were just kids and no real damage was done, me and my brothers and load of other Asian/black youths chased them away but I think the gorah were more terrified of the baba who were behind us with swords hahahahaha. Glad that the worst of it's over now though.

Latest

Trending

Trending