The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Was 9/11 an inside job?

Watch this video and have your say http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes that video has convinced me. It was clearly an inside job. Wow thanks for the enlightening link trrr.
Reply 2
Original post by trrr

You should watch Alex James' stuff on 9/11 and the police state and also Zeitgeist movies
Reply 3
Havn't you heard? 9/11 was the jews.

Bin Laden was a CIA tactician...
Reply 5
Of course it was. Nothing on this scale happens by accident. Anyone who thinks otherwise should just go and eat grass in a very large field all day long.
Reply 6
Original post by tpowertj
Havn't you heard? 9/11 was the jews.

well that was uncalled for. y do so many ppl blame jews for these things
Reply 7
No. The fact the buildings collapsed so cleanly was a tribute to Yamasaki (the guy who designed the buildings).
Reply 8
everything that ever happens that has something to do with bobming is blamed on the muslimss..thats not right...and its common sense that not every muslim is a bloody terrorist
Reply 9
Original post by bushra
everything that ever happens that has something to do with bobming is blamed on the muslimss..thats not right...and its common sense that not every muslim is a bloody terrorist

No, but a higher percentage of muslims are terrorists than in any other minority. It's simple probability.
Reply 10
Original post by trrr
well that was uncalled for. y do so many ppl blame jews for these things

It has that fishy jew smell all over it...
Reply 11
Original post by trrr

At every plane crash the first thing every witness says was it sounded like a bomb.
Reply 12
I trust that in comparison to the link you displayed above, this video would serve to be much better in contributing to the debate :teehee:

Reply 13
i just watched that i have to say it is very hard to make a conclusion
No. Simple as that.
Original post by Aj12
At every plane crash the first thing every witness says was it sounded like a bomb.

Two problems there:

1) The plane was fully laden with fuel so it pretty much was a bomb.
2) How many New York locals have ever heard a real bomb go off or plane crash?
Reply 16
Original post by mikeylawson
Two problems there:

Thats the point really. I doubt most people could tell the difference. The whole idea of controlled demo makes no sense anyway.
Original post by tpowertj
havn't you heard? 9/11 was the jews.

you sir are a ****ing legend. It clearly was the jews..the jews also caused global warming..dunno if you knew that. Statistically, 98% of the worlds disasters are down to jewish people. That tsunami in like 2004ish was caused by a big fat hebrew jumping into the sea. So anyone who thinks otherwise is a ****ing idiot.
Reply 18
Original post by mikeylawson
Two problems there:

But the explosions occured in 15-20 minute intervals. Surely, if it was just fuel that wouldn't be the case, right? You wouldn't get mini explosions like that every 15-20 minutes.
Being an engineer, I cannot fathom how on earth how those towers fell the way they did. You put a huge force into the top of something tall and slender and it falls over. It doesn't collapse onto its own footprint. Then theres the stuff about building 7. Just randomly fell down, straight down ages after the other two. And was not hit by anything. Then the fact that the steel from the towers was shipped out so quick. Then theres the pools of molten steel. When jet fuel burns at a temp not high enough to melt steel. You have to have some faith in humanity that it was not a conspiracy, but to me, some stuff about it just doesn't add up.

Latest

Trending

Trending