The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In the kitchen, in the shower, in my bed, on the couch?

Tl;dr - all over the house.
Reply 41
Original post by coffeym
Don't have sex.

Because you will get pregnant. And die.
Reply 42
How anyone can say that sex isn't worth it is beyond me.
Reply 43
however desperate you get just don't do it in a tent... it's not worth it!
Reply 44
My boyfriend's family are pretty okay with it. We usually do it at night when everyone's gone to bed though, as the lounge is beneath his room and the house isn't soundproofed very well. We learned that the hard way when his mum told my boyfriend to wait until they weren't in the lounge. Now that was an awkward conversation for him, but it was mortifying for me to have to face his parents again!
My room's a different story. It's off the kitchen with it's own stairs, so we naturally have more privacy. It's also perfectly situated for midnight snacks.
We stay over each other's houses a lot, so we're able to have sex during the night/morning, as nobody disturbs us. Our families know what's going on, and they're happy about it as we're both adults (I'm 18, he's 19), and we're being sensible i.e. using contraception.
We're pretty lucky I guess.

OP: do your parents know you're sexually active? Is it a matter of them not finding out, or it being more embarrassing them hearing you? Is your partner allowed to sleepover? If so, just wait until your parents have gone to bed, that should be fine. Otherwise, wait until they're not in the house, or you could try other places, such as hotel rooms or if you're feeling brave somewhere in public. Just make sure it's not too public, i.e. areas with CCTV, cinemas, supermarket car parks, etc.
Original post by Ineluctable
I'll be honest, I laugh at you.

Your deluded and medieval religious "logic" is the reason why religion is laughed at worldwide.

"OMGZ SEX B4 MARRIAGE IZ DANGEROUZZZ!"

Sure thing kid. Rock on.
At her place.
Reply 47
Original post by Ineluctable
Premarital sex is a sin. Wait till marriage, having sex before marriage is dangerous and not worth it

:rofl:
Original post by z0tx
Why would it be more dangerous before marriage? Does your God only give out STD's to unmarried couples? You're ridiculous

tbh, if a couple are both virgins and never have sex before marriage, they won't get any std's.
Reply 49
Your bedroom :s-smilie: when everyone has gone to bed, unless you live in a tent
In your bed. Usually a good place.
If you're worried about being caught, there isn't really anywhere, unless you have your own place.
If you have sex outside, there's that risk of getting caught, or in a car.
Anywhere public, there's a chance.
Reply 51
Original post by sollythewise
tbh, if a couple are both virgins and never have sex before marriage, they won't get any std's.

The same applies to a couple who have sex for the first time before marriage. Same level of risk (=none)
Reply 52
Who let the religious nuts in :tongue:
Original post by angelbones
The only dangerous thing about sex is getting a bit too excited, falling off the bed and breaking your leg :pierre:

And AIDS.

/justsayin :teehee:
Original post by angelbones
The only dangerous thing about sex is getting a bit too excited, falling off the bed and breaking your leg :pierre:

Not just your leg... ouch:eek:
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
Car sex - win.

I keep your seeing your signature in various threads, and can hold it off no longer. It makes me chuckle.

Also, I've just done it in my room, with the door locked, and very, very quietly. When the parents were out though, we brought the house down.
Original post by z0tx
The same applies to a couple who have sex for the first time before marriage. Same level of risk (=none)

That religious guy might not have just been talking about STDs, but also things like emotions. Because a lot of people who wait till marriage say they do so because they see virginity as a special gift for their husband or wife, the person who they will spend the rest of their life with. And that having sex with different people and breaking up with them leaves a part of you with them and makes you a bit "impure".

This is not my particular opinion, by the way, just what I've heard from some other people. I'm personally on the fence about this topic, but I can see the arguments both for and against waiting till marriage.
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
That religious guy might not have just been talking about STDs, but also things like emotions. Because a lot of people who wait till marriage say they do so because they see virginity as a special gift for their husband or wife, the person who they will spend the rest of their life with. And that having sex with different people and breaking up with them leaves a part of you with them and makes you a bit "impure".

This is not my particular opinion, by the way, just what I've heard from some other people. I'm personally on the fence about this topic, but I can see the arguments both for and against waiting till marriage.

This thread is going a bit off topic but... I see how virginity can be seen as a gift as such, but the problem is clear... first-time sex is more often than not painful or disappointing, and I definitely wouldn't want that on my wedding night or whatever... And besides, what about in the case of a couple who have sex before marriage, then get married, then stay together forever? Okay, very unlikely, but still. What if you don't ever find the person you want to marry? :\
Original post by dipless
Car, hotel, your house when rents aren't in, her house when rents aren't in, a field, a hill, the bathrooms, college unoccupied room, a car park, a wood I, the sea, a lake I could continue, use your imagination it makes life a little more exciting :tongue:

Who refers to their parents as, "rents"-You should be shot:rolleyes:
Original post by littledreams
This thread is going a bit off topic but... I see how virginity can be seen as a gift as such, but the problem is clear... first-time sex is more often than not painful or disappointing, and I definitely wouldn't want that on my wedding night or whatever... And besides, what about in the case of a couple who have sex before marriage, then get married, then stay together forever? Okay, very unlikely, but still. What if you don't ever find the person you want to marry? :\

Not very unlikely; divorce rate isn't that high. Do you not think that those willing to wait are more likely to make a proper effort in their marriage than those who give themselves away cheaply?

Latest

Trending

Trending