The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Um.. in my room.. where my parents would expect me to have sex. Alternatively, in the shower or on the sofa when they're out. :hubba:
Original post by Ya_Feel_Me
What you're saying now is completely unacceptable.

What is this?

Questioning the laws of God...

two adults have no right in doing anything until they get married.

Who the hell are you to say that? Two adults can do whetever the f they want.
In the car, you don't have to worry about being quite and the bed mattress squeaking :wink:
Reply 103
Original post by littledreams
Who the hell are you to say that? Two adults can do whetever the f they want.

I think they were being sarcastic
Reply 104
so ur parents never go out? -_-
Reply 105
Just put your hat on the door and tell your parents the rule, if you've got an open relationship with them, they'll understand
Reply 106
Original post by Ineluctable
they are the ones not feeling compelled to blindly follow immoral trends.

Oh the irony!!!
Can't you rent a hotel room before 18?
Original post by Sunny1915
Can't you rent a hotel room before 18?

Negged
Do it at like 3 in the morning and sneak your gf/bf into the house.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you for sharing your opinion and allowing your voice to be heard, therefore exercising your 1 amendment rights. But if I should suggest that making comments online is not going to change the hormones and persistentcy of the teenage sex drive. If a teenager chooses to have sex after the age of 16 that is completely legal. Although it is frowned upon by many parents and is a sin. Seeing as they had to come to this website to ask such a question. It is quite obvious that their parents do not consent to such an action let alone while they are there. So I have played both sides of the argument but now I’m going to say that if your parents do not wish you to have sex until you are an adult I would obey, because a lot of risks come with the responsibility’s of having sex. Thank you for your time.😃
dont do it at ur house go somewhere else. i dont let any girl inside my house in the fear of my parents seeing. so i just say im going out to meet up with some friends. i havent had s** though.

Latest