Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Payment to UCAS

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Two days ago I tried to pay for UCAS application with my credit card, however bank declined it. I wrote to bank about this and he replied me that this card is not suitable for internet payments. So today I asked my friend to pay from his card and unfortunately he got this message: "You have exceeded the permitted number of attempts to pay by credit/debit card. Please call our Customer Service Unit. Click on the 'contact us' link at the top of the page for our contact details."

But the problem is I found telephone numbers, but can't find e-mail address (I don't want to call because international calls cost so much and I am afraid that I won't understand what they say ). Anyone could help me?
    • 79 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taksas027)
    Two days ago I tried to pay for UCAS application with my credit card, however bank declined it. I wrote to bank about this and he replied me that this card is not suitable for internet payments. So today I asked my friend to pay from his card and unfortunately he got this message: "You have exceeded the permitted number of attempts to pay by credit/debit card. Please call our Customer Service Unit. Click on the 'contact us' link at the top of the page for our contact details."

But the problem is I can't find e-mail address (I don't want to call because it cost so much and I am afraid that I won't understand what they say ). Anyone could help me?
    If they tell you to call then you need to call - if you need to then get someone who is more confident to make the call for you.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Found free calls and yeah sometimes couldn't understand that they said, but everything went ok, phew
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taksas027)
    Found free calls and yeah sometimes couldn't understand that they said, but everything went ok, phew
    Where did you find free calls? Please help this has also happened to me!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 13, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.