The Student Room Group

Payment to UCAS

Two days ago I tried to pay for UCAS application with my credit card, however bank declined it. I wrote to bank about this and he replied me that this card is not suitable for internet payments. So today I asked my friend to pay from his card and unfortunately he got this message: "You have exceeded the permitted number of attempts to pay by credit/debit card. Please call our Customer Service Unit. Click on the 'contact us' link at the top of the page for our contact details."

But the problem is I found telephone numbers, but can't find e-mail address (I don't want to call because international calls cost so much and I am afraid that I won't understand what they say :biggrin:). Anyone could help me?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Taksas027
Two days ago I tried to pay for UCAS application with my credit card, however bank declined it. I wrote to bank about this and he replied me that this card is not suitable for internet payments. So today I asked my friend to pay from his card and unfortunately he got this message: "You have exceeded the permitted number of attempts to pay by credit/debit card. Please call our Customer Service Unit. Click on the 'contact us' link at the top of the page for our contact details."

But the problem is I can't find e-mail address (I don't want to call because it cost so much and I am afraid that I won't understand what they say :biggrin:). Anyone could help me?

If they tell you to call then you need to call - if you need to then get someone who is more confident to make the call for you. :smile:
Reply 2
Found free calls and yeah sometimes couldn't understand that they said, but everything went ok, phew :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Taksas027
Found free calls and yeah sometimes couldn't understand that they said, but everything went ok, phew :biggrin:

Where did you find free calls? Please help this has also happened to me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending