The Student Room Group

Size 10/11 shoes

Anyone know where you can get them? I'm not looking for fashionable shoes (I'm realistic; I have boats for feet and they're quite wide as well :lol:), just something that something that fits comfortably on my feet.
Reply 1
Bump.
Reply 3
A shoe shop?

:colone:

Umm, you can get Barrets to order big shoes in apparantly?
You honestly have size 10/11 feet? I've never heard of a woman with that.

Where do you shop currently?

I know transvestites & transsexuals can order larger shoes for a large foot so perhaps try out those avenues? Do you wear brogues they look cool and men's sizing is ok for women. Also they look much cooler than the female version.

Btw I don't mean any disrespect.
(edited 12 years ago)

:awesome:

I have a friend with size 9 feet so I'll give her ze info.
Original post by I<3LAMP
:awesome:

I have a friend with size 9 feet so I'll give her ze info.

It took 2 seconds on google, but I'm counting it as my good deed for the day :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by I<3LAMP
You honestly have size 10/11 feet? I've never heard of a woman with that.

Where do you shop currently?

Yeah, I really do. And I'm not a transvestite or transsexual (I don't think that's what you were suggesting, just wanted to be clear), I just inherited my father's tendency towards massive feet. :lol:

Currently, I am dealing with a pair of shoes that are falling apart. I bought them ages ago, but alas cannot remember where they came from. I have worn mens' shoes as well; in addition to being more comfortable, they're often more practical.
Original post by TheSownRose
Yeah, I really do. And I'm not a transvestite or transsexual (I don't think that's what you were suggesting, just wanted to be clear), I just inherited my father's tendency towards massive feet. :lol:

Currently, I am dealing with a pair of shoes that are falling apart. I bought them ages ago, but alas cannot remember where they came from. I have worn mens' shoes as well; in addition to being more comfortable, they're often more practical.

I know you can get converse/brogues in mens' sizing which should serve you well and I meant the trans shoes could be bought if you intended to be a little flashier in heels though they do love their stripper-esque wear. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest