The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by student777
Sorry, meant to quite you but I negged you instead :frown:

Woah, I didn't realise it was that close!!

yes i know it caught me be surprise!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by hwalker37
:zomg: It's too soon...I haven't even finished my exams yet!

Same. Physics on Monday for me.
Reply 22
finished my exams on tues and cant relax :frown:

ugggggggggggggh
Original post by pulpleah
finished my exams on tues and cant relax :frown:

ugggggggggggggh

Ditto. I'm trying to though! I'm writing a lost of things to do this summer!
Reply 24
You will all be fine.
Reply 25
My last exam this afternoon, bricking it!
Results day for me could either be v.good or extremely bad, because its on my 18th Birthday:frown: On my B'day i will find out if im goin uni or not. Arghh im dreading my B'day for once
Just finished my exams. Just under two month to wait. I want my results now!
Reply 28
Ew, I don't want to be thinking about that yet :frown:. Can't we all just forget about exams for now and enjoy the most free time we've had in a long while?
I feel a little sick everytime I think about it so I'm trying my utmost not to think about it too much... I've got loads of stuff planned for July so hopefully the time'll pass quickly without my realsing it too much but don't appear to have anything for August so I'll probably spend my days in August convincing myself that a life as a hobo isn't that bad...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 30
And so this thread begins...

Hope its going to be as good as last year! Got up to Mk.III !

Or the year before got up to Mk.V..
Original post by goerigi
im definately checking. but how do i? like when does it open?

Log into Track in the morning, apparently it's up at about 6ish, but it'll probably be really slow with everyone else doing the same.
What will we see on Track if we get accepted to our firm/insurance or neither? I'll be checking track, but I'm relatively optimistic about meeting my firm's requirements now.
Oh my god!!! I have a reduced offer for economics at Leeds ( BBB) and worried I might get abc ( A in economics C in maths). Emailed Leeds 2 months ago and they say they won't accept abc :frown:, although they don't know the A is in economics! Currently pooing the 18th..
Reply 34
I'll be up checking UCAS every two minutes from Midnight until I go to collect my results. At the end of the day, if I get something through that says I got in to Uni before I get my results, then I actually wont care what comes out of that envelope :smile: I feel sorry for my mum though, results day is her birthday, and if I don't get in to Uni, it will be an awful day :L
I'll just go into school to get mine. It's kind of expected I think, to go in and see your teachers and friends and see how you did. No point in checking online and then going into school AS WELL.
what about us AS students? Its been about 3 weeks since we finished
And by and large ive forgotten how each exam went. Results day is a lot firmer in my head now :/
Reply 37
I finished last Friday (seems like ages ago compared to some!) and I am enjoying my freedom :ahee:

That said, I am already worried for results day! My prediction is that I stay up all night worrying, refreshing UCAS frantically until I see if I've been successful or not :colondollar: and I doubt I'll be the only one!
Alternatively, go out the night before and attempt to forget about it. Which is likely.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 38
Im not going to wait up all night its not worth it , UCAS put it u anywhere between 12 and 10 its completely random every year , 2 years ago they were published at midnight and last year 6am so im not gonna worry to much my school is allowing us to go in at 7 30/8 so ill check UCAS once before i go school about 7 and thts it :biggrin: but its too early to be thinking about all this yet lol only just finished exams lol
*Subscribed*

I remember last years thread with all the --> :sexface: :perv: smilies!

I hope all the innuendos continue this year :biggrin:

Latest