The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Im not going to wait up all night its not worth it , UCAS put it u anywhere between 12 and 10 its completely random every year , 2 years ago they were published at midnight and last year 6am so im not gonna worry to much my school is allowing us to go in at 7 30/8 so ill check UCAS once before i go school about 7 and thts it :biggrin: but its too early to be thinking about all this yet lol only just finished exams lol
*Subscribed*

I remember last years thread with all the --> :sexface: :perv: smilies!

I hope all the innuendos continue this year :biggrin:
I'm getting a ferry from Spain to Portsmouth arriving on the 17th, that's going to be a very long and tense journey back... :zomg:
Reply 43
I understand track is slow on results day, but is it at least possible to log in?
Original post by hwalker37
Just one to be fair :smile: It's next monday though which is such a ball ache! Everyone's out this weekend except us physics geeks:cool: haha

Also, in before 'u fhysix lot dnt go owt nywyz':unimpressed:

i kno its not fair ...which idiot decided to place the physics exam so late...its such a draaaaaagg!! plus i keep falling a sleep trying to revise for it cas its sooo boring and im just sick of exams now....
Reply 45
Our school said that this year (unlike last year), UCAS will post up the results 'sometime' during the day and not from midnight . . . but that has to be rubbish dont it?. . . for clearing to start? - who else heard this?

Anyway, our school is opening at 7.30 so that we can pick them up . . . I doubt I'd look at track before then.
Reply 46
Our school doesn't open till 9:30 >.>
Reply 47
I have no idea.

I can see myself not wanting to, but end up cracking and having a look.

I can't handle thi wait though lol. :frown:
Original post by Quadratic

11 30 here ....
Original post by ViralRiver
What will we see on Track if we get accepted to our firm/insurance or neither? I'll be checking track, but I'm relatively optimistic about meeting my firm's requirements now.

Where it says ''conditional'' next to the uni you've firmed, it'll change to ''unconditional'' I think
Reply 50
Original post by AmiB
I saw one for GCSE results day but there doesn't seem to be one for us Year 13 Leavers who's results will depend on the rest of our lives (no pressure 'n all).

I have one exam left and am already starting to worry about the dreaded 18th of August.

Will you check UCAS first or can you not bear it before you know your results? (Answer poll)

Good luck to everyone out there :smile:

This thread just made me vomit a little inside.

Don't even wanna think about it.
Reply 51
Original post by Flan!
Ew, I don't want to be thinking about that yet :frown:. Can't we all just forget about exams for now and enjoy the most free time we've had in a long while?

I cant not when I'm working 9-5 mon to fri, it is defo not a way to make a living :tongue:
Reply 52
Original post by Quadratic

Ours opens at like 11 :frown: succcks.
Reply 53
Original post by diamonddust
Ditto. I'm trying to though! I'm writing a lost of things to do this summer!

Aha! Same, I've started a summer guide to happiness! lol
Original post by soutioirsim
*Subscribed*

I remember last years thread with all the --> :sexface: :perv: smilies!

I hope all the innuendos continue this year :biggrin:

How do you get innuendos on a results day thread? :curious: :tongue:

Original post by jameswhughes
I'm getting a ferry from Spain to Portsmouth arriving on the 17th, that's going to be a very long and tense journey back... :zomg:

Ouch. I'll be coming back to London via Eurostar on the 17th. I hope I'm not going to get my results and wish I'd never left Paris haha!
Reply 55
My school doesn't open until around 10am, but that doesn't really matter as I'm camping at the time!! Grr
So I have to try to get to the internet cafe with about 3000 other students trying to get onto UCAS track!!
I think I've probably missed my entry points, so I'm going to have to take the uni number and get ready to beg!!
Original post by diamonddust
How do you get innuendos on a results day thread? :curious: :tongue:

There were a lot of bored students trying to pass the time. It was really funny :biggrin:
Original post by James A
I'm an AS student, and my life could depend on my AS grades as it will lead to my predicted grades, so im hoping for three A's and one B to be absolutely sure of doing pharmacy at uni !!! :smile:

Predicted grades can always be changed by brownnosing your teachers.
My college opens at 8.30-9am ish so Im pretty sure I'll be seeing my results first. They also publish them on their college intranet but it took me 3 hours to log on last year to get my AS results so I'm not going through that again!! I don't think I'll have the patience to log onto UCAS track either as apparently it's really slow and alot of people's aren't even updated until the afternoon anyway!
pretty much not thinking about anything else

Latest