The Student Room Group

Pharmacy applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jin3011
Nottingham OFFFFAAH!
Surprised after that bad interview.
But I'm accepting it ASAP :biggrin:

WELL DONE !! :wink: I am so happy for you congrats :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by otrivine
WELL DONE !! :wink: I am so happy for you congrats :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you:biggrin:
Original post by Jin3011
Thank you:biggrin:

youre welcome :wink: and do u know any of ur friends or someone who had an interview with kings cause i got mines next week and what to know what they ask? its like a 25 min interview:redface:
Original post by Jin3011
Nottingham OFFFFAAH!
Surprised after that bad interview.
But I'm accepting it ASAP :biggrin:

Hi congratulations on your offer!!!:biggrin: if you dont mind me asking when was your interview??
Original post by otrivine
youre welcome :wink: and do u know any of ur friends or someone who had an interview with kings cause i got mines next week and what to know what they ask? its like a 25 min interview:redface:

I don't know anyone applying to Kings, sorry:frown:
I think they give you an ethical scenario - I recall someone on this forum had one on whether you would offer a young girl a contraceptive pill.
Wish I could've been of of more help.
Good luck though:smile:
Original post by Jin3011
I don't know anyone applying to Kings, sorry:frown:
I think they give you an ethical scenario - I recall someone on this forum had one on whether you would offer a young girl a contraceptive pill.
Wish I could've been of of more help.
Good luck though:smile:

Jesus, glad I didn't apply for Nottingham, I don't fancy having to revise for an interview. :tongue: Exams are bad enough.

On an unrelated note, we're at page 100!! Hooray!
Original post by kandy-bear
Hi congratulations on your offer!!!:biggrin: if you dont mind me asking when was your interview??

25th of Jan, so just 3 days ago.
You got an interview?
Original post by Jin3011
25th of Jan, so just 3 days ago.
You got an interview?

Oh wow thats amazing!! yea had mine on the same day. how did they get back to you? email/letter??? Im a little worried now!!
Oh wow thats amazing!! yea had mine on the same day. how did they get back to you? email/letter??? Im a little worried now!!

I got a letter through the post in the morning:smile:
How did you find the interview?
Original post by Jin3011
I got a letter through the post in the morning:smile:
How did you find the interview?

I dint think it was that bad, however i might have repeated myself at some points and dint get one of the chemistry questions :s-smilie:. Also what group were you in?? i was in B!
I dint think it was that bad, however i might have repeated myself at some points and dint get one of the chemistry questions :s-smilie:. Also what group were you in?? i was in B!

Yeah I felt that I was repeating myself as well, like I kept talking about my 2 day elderly cardiac ward placement as an example too many times for every question, even the scientific ones.
I was in B too:biggrin:.

Where else have you applied? Which is your first choice?
Original post by Jin3011
Yeah I felt that I was repeating myself as well, like I kept talking about my 2 day elderly cardiac ward placement as an example too many times for every question, even the scientific ones.
I was in B too:biggrin:.

Where else have you applied? Which is your first choice?

Nottingham is my first choice :smile: applied to manchester, bath, kings and aston. got an offer from aston and interviews for the rest. What about you??
Nottingham is my first choice :smile: applied to manchester, bath, kings and aston. got an offer from aston and interviews for the rest. What about you??

Same Notts is my 1st choice. Applied to Manchester, DMU, Aston & Bradford. Got offers from DMU & Aston and have interviews for the rest:smile:

When Track updates, I'm gon'a withdraw my app from the others and accept the Notts offer. Can't really be bothered going to the other interviews:biggrin:

Which girl were you in the group, I may have seen you:tongue:
Original post by Jin3011
Same Notts is my 1st choice. Applied to Manchester, DMU, Aston & Bradford. Got offers from DMU & Aston and have interviews for the rest:smile:

When Track updates, I'm gon'a withdraw my app from the others and accept the Notts offer. Can't really be bothered going to the other interviews:biggrin:

Which girl were you in the group, I may have seen you:tongue:

haha erm well was wearing grey trousers and a black top!! lol. I really want that offer...its driving me nuts!! :eek: do you know any one else whose got an offer from notts and were interviewed on the same day??
haha erm well was wearing grey trousers and a black top!! lol. I really want that offer...its driving me nuts!! :eek: do you know any one else whose got an offer from notts and were interviewed on the same day??

Haha I know the feeling:biggrin:
I haven't really kept in contact with anyone who was there, so I'm not too sure. But it could take anywhere between a few days to 1 or 2 weeks for them to reply.
Original post by Jin3011
Haha I know the feeling:biggrin:
I haven't really kept in contact with anyone who was there, so I'm not too sure. But it could take anywhere between a few days to 1 or 2 weeks for them to reply.

Yeah neither have I!! Oh well im going to hope for the best!! if all goes well see you in september :biggrin:
Yeah neither have I!! Oh well im going to hope for the best!! if all goes well see you in september :biggrin:

I wish you all the best too. Hopefully see you in September:smile:.
G'Luck.
Reply 1998
Hi! I have an interview for Pharmacy next week at Cardiff University? any tips please?? and if anyone has had an interview there already ..what kind of questions did they ask?? thank you!
Anyone have an interview this Wednesday at King's? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending