Pharmacy applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

oh is it one on one its not clear in the email
Original post by KC*
Anyone firming Nottingham?

Hey there :wink: I'm firming Notts :biggrin:
Original post by Princess Kawaii
Heyy...
yeh I had a really tough interviewer I was like "Kill me now!!" but yeh he did say that i would get an offer. did ur interviewer say that too?

He said up to 3 weeks!! its soooo long to wait

I didn't realise that it was them- Half my sixth form seems to be having some sort of UCAS malfunction so I figured that it was sod's law that UCAS was having a tiffy!
I had a really nice bloke for my interview, so we had a lovely little chat about his research- It was nothing like my King's interview (which was awful and resulted in a swift rejection lol).

Are you considering Bath? (to be fair, they practically had me at the free food :biggrin:)
Why have some people been given offers from UCL, but others been put on hold till 28th March?
Original post by splendidsun
Why have some people been given offers from UCL, but others been put on hold till 28th March?

They lied, some people receive offers much earlier. I'm one of the people put on hold until the 28th.
Original post by splendidsun

Original post by Freiheit
They lied, some people receive offers much earlier. I'm one of the people put on hold until the 28th.

how was the interview??

i got my offer early my interview was on the 24th feb and got an offer 3 days later. i am not being show off ok but they posted me a letter saying i got an offer so fast cause my application was really strong and have excellent academic background and successful interview . I AM NOT BEING A SHOW OFF but that is why some people are getting their offers quicker than others
Reply 3148
The reason UCL giving offers to some people is mainly because they are predicted higher than AAB, my friend got hers the day after this interview because of this reason
Reply 3149
Just firmed Cardiff :biggrin: anyone else?
Original post by otrivine
i got my offer early my interview was on the 24th feb and got an offer 3 days later. i am not being show off ok but they posted me a letter saying i got an offer so fast cause my application was really strong and have excellent academic background and successful interview . I AM NOT BEING A SHOW OFF but that is why some people are getting their offers quicker than others

They are right, your application was probably strong. Was your predicted grades higher than AAB?

Original post by Bright
The reason UCL giving offers to some people is mainly because they are predicted higher than AAB, my friend got hers the day after this interview because of this reason

Looks like I may have to take a gap year if I dont hear good news by the 28th.

Original post by The_Jatt_Joker
how was the interview??

Just like Otrivine metioned the interview is like a chat and its very informal.
Original post by sk1994
Ahhh Bath was sooo beautiful! I have offers from School of Pharmacy, Kings, and Bath.. just waiting for nottingham! Dont know whythey're taking so long

Bath is isn't it! How long did it take you to hear back from Bath from your interview? Well done :biggrin: I got a letter in the post on Friday from Nottingham with a rejection :frown: and UCAS have just updated it today :frown: at least it makes my decision a tiny bit easier! Have you heard back yet? I hate it when they take so long grrrr!!!! :colondollar:
Original post by lau93
Just firmed Cardiff :biggrin: anyone else?

I might be! Just waiting to hear back from Bath. What is your insurance? :smile:
They are right, your application was probably strong. Was your predicted grades higher than AAB?

Looks like I may have to take a gap year if I dont hear good news by the 28th.

Just like Otrivine metioned the interview is like a chat and its very informal.

Yes I'm predicted AAA is thisur first choice.,?
Yes I'm predicted AAA is thisur first choice.,?

Yes its my first choice, if not then it will have to be Kings but I like UCLsop much more.
Yes its my first choice, if not then it will have to be Kings but I like UCLsop much more.

Really we may be classmates I chose UCL cause is higher ranked than kings!
Really we may be classmates I chose UCL cause is higher ranked than kings!

We had the same interview date so we may also be classmates :tongue: I will just wait and see what they decide. If they say yes then I will definitely firm them.
We had the same interview date so we may also be classmates :tongue: I will just wait and see what they decide. If they say yes then I will definitely firm them.

I'm sure u will get offer don't worry!! Did u hear anything from them since now?
I'm sure u will get offer don't worry!! Did u hear anything from them since now?

Thanks. They sent a letter to say they will reply by 28th March on UCAS track.
:smile:
Thanks. They sent a letter to say they will reply by 28th March on UCAS track.

Good I'm sure u will be fine:smile::smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending