Original post by sameena
thanks, is huddersfield near b'ham

Na lol its near bradford come on love haha thought you would know that im oj x,
Reply 141
Has anyone applied yet? if so what uni's ?! :biggrin: xx
Reply 142
Original post by danaxx94

I am sending my form Friday so almost. I am applying to Bath, Cardiff, LSoP, Nottingham and Aston :smile:
Reply 143
Original post by kingam

Original post by kingam
Na lol its near bradford come on love haha thought you would know that im oj x,

if i dnt get into uni i'm gonna consider other routes such as an apprenticship
Reply 144
Original post by sameena
if i dnt get into uni i'm gonna consider other routes such as an apprenticship

yh you can do that or take a gap year and do pharmacy you have msn haha
Reply 145

when the deadline date
Does anyone have any reccomendations for my 5th Choice?
I'm predicted ABB and got BBC at AS, Im applying to :-

Keele
Demontfort
Hertfordshire
Sunderland

But I'm stuck on my last choice. Some say medway, but I've heard bad things, Then there is Liverpool John moore (really low in leauge table?) and then there is bradford and central lancashire and wolverhampton :frown:

Any help?
Reply 147
Original post by Lambo_93
I'm predicted ABB and got at AS, Im applying to :-

Keele
Demontfort
Hertfordshire
Sunderland

But I'm stuck on my last choice. Some say medway, but I've heard bad things, Then there is Liverpool John moore (really low in leauge table?) and then there is bradford and central lancashire and wolverhampton :frown:

Any help?

from all them medway is the best haha trust me :biggrin:, for your last choice
Original post by kingam
from all them medway is the best haha trust me :biggrin:, for your last choice

Ah okay, why though ^^
Reply 149
Ah okay, why though ^^

i went to open day thought i was decent and went to Bradford and Liverpool, aint as bad as you think haha
Reply 150

Keele
Demontfort
Hertfordshire
Sunderland

Any help?

what about lsop? Ive heard some people have had offers of ABB - BBB n got in
Reply 151
I think aston doesnt interview
here is a really useful link-http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Pharmacy_Degree
the uni's without a star next to them are unis that dont interview! Hope I helped :biggrin: xx

Thanks a lot!
Reply 152

Keele
Demontfort
Hertfordshire
Sunderland

Any help?

what about kingston? I think its requirements is like BBB!
Reply 153
Original post by sameena
when the deadline date

Its Jan but with my school we have to apply before october 15th
Reply 154
Original post by AmberCD
I am sending my form Friday so almost. I am applying to Bath, Cardiff, LSoP, Nottingham and Aston :smile:

Im applying to the exact same ones except kings instead of nottingham! :biggrin: GOOD LUCK with ur app!!! :biggrin:
Reply 155
Im applying to the exact same ones except kings instead of nottingham! :biggrin: GOOD LUCK with ur app!!! :biggrin:

Out of the ones I am applying I have only seen Bath so i hope i like the ones (if any do..) who give me an offer in the end! Which one do you really want to go to? :smile: And good luck to you too :biggrin:
Reply 156
Original post by AmberCD
Out of the ones I am applying I have only seen Bath so i hope i like the ones (if any do..) who give me an offer in the end! Which one do you really want to go to? :smile: And good luck to you too :biggrin:

yeah bath is lovely! To be honest i really want to go to LSOP! I really want to go to london haha! But u know LSOP is merging with ucl what does that mean? Does the campus and stuff change? Thank you :biggrin: xx
yeah bath is lovely! To be honest i really want to go to LSOP! I really want to go to london haha! But u know LSOP is merging with ucl what does that mean? Does the campus and stuff change? Thank you :biggrin: xx

I really really want to go to LSoP too! Cause I just want to study in London! >.<
Bath, Portsmouth, Brighton, UEA and Reading
Reply 159

I loved Bath :biggrin: To be honest I'm not that keen on London but I wouldn't mind going there if I got rejected from Bath and Cardiff. A lot could change in 4/5 years I guess :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending