The Student Room Group

*URGENT* How does Geography affect the way people live in Berlin?

I got an exam in an hour and one past paper asked this question (not about Berlin). It's a German exam and this question or a similar one could come up.

I don't see how this question makes sense?
Reply 1
I think we have the same exam in an hour :awesome: Good luck!

(Is your chosen cultural topic the city of Berlin, by any chance? Incidentally, you can choose from questions on two topics - so you could always just not choose this...)

I imagine you'd talk about natural resources, the area's industry and economy, the area's history (which is kind of related to its human geography?), the demographics with things like immigration, etc.
Reply 2
Original post by kerily
I think we have the same exam in an hour :awesome: Good luck!

(Is your chosen cultural topic the city of Berlin, by any chance? Incidentally, you can choose from questions on two topics - so you could always just not choose this...)

I imagine you'd talk about natural resources, the area's industry and economy, the area's history (which is kind of related to its human geography?), the demographics with things like immigration, etc.

Lol. Really? 6GN04? That's the one I'm doing. I chose Geographical Area and picked Berlin for it. WBU?
Reply 3
Original post by muffingg
Lol. Really? 6GN04? That's the one I'm doing. I chose Geographical Area and picked Berlin for it. WBU?

AQA German 3 is mine - not sure if that's the same, but it's at half one today :tongue:

We're doing Andorra, a play by Max Frisch, and Das Leben der Anderen, a film directed by Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by kerily
AQA German 3 is mine - not sure if that's the same, but it's at half one today :tongue:

We're doing Andorra, a play by Max Frisch, and Das Leben der Anderen, a film directed by Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck :smile:

Ow alright. Mine's actually Edexcel. Good Luck!
I'm also doing the AQA exam - gonna do either Nordrhein-Westfalen or die DDR :ahee:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending