The Student Room Group

Sweaty bum, any cures?

Not full on leakage but it mostly happens on a very hot summers day or when someone has heating shoved right up to crazy temps.

I get a small but noticable damp patch on a chair which makes me embaressed if say I am around loads of people doing something like going for a train.

I am a very hairy guy so dont know if that affects it and always been sweaty even when inactive(again not to extremes but noticable)
Reply 1
Just spray some antiperspirant all up in that crack.

I think you should shave too though but some people just sweat more than others.
Well thats a bummer
Chef's arse is a bitch. Wear breathable clothing! :smile:
Are you overweight? If so, losing weight would probably help. Try wearing cooler, lighter fabrics which won't leave you as hot and bothered, and use plenty of anti-perspirant :-). Other than that, not much you can do. Make sure you shower daily (maybe twice if you're really sweaty) as nothing smells worse than stale sweat.
Reply 5
Massage this into your ass.
Reply 6
Doesn't hair absorb sweat? Isn't that what armpit hair and bum hair is there for? I don't know....
I get this in exams really badly. Like a really big patch. So embarrassing and i'm a girl - normal weight. I wear incontinence underwear in exams so that not much of it comes through but some still does. I have high anxiety which is why it's so bad - I don't sweat when hot only when anxious and only from my bum!!!!! So annoying!
Reply 8
Don't listen to the people saying wear a lighter fabric, in situations like these Jeans are your friend.
Reply 9
Have you ever flooded in your own bum sweat? Have you ever thought of ending the drought in Africa? Has it ever leaked all the way down your leg and into your shoes so that when you walk it makes a squelching noise? Can you have your own sweaty slip and slide on gravel if you slide on your bum? Have you ever collected enough of it to make a drink? Have you ever drank it?
Shave the hair off, spray some deodorant up there (well, anti-perspiration) and wear shorts.
Reply 11
Bare all. Have sex standing up. Get on the bus standing up. Eat your sandwich standing up. Avoid any form of 'sitting down'.
Reply 12
Pro tip: Don't ever, ever wear chinos.
Reply 13
dont shave down there bro thats what happens when u do
Reply 14
Shave that ass. Then spray some anti-perspirant. Then either wear airy, baggy clothes (to prevent the sweat) or thicker fabrics (so it doesn't show). The choice is yours my friend.
I'm not fat or anything and I get that sometimes. It feel horrible. The cheeks and everything gets all wet and shiny. As for me when I sweat , my ass is like a shiny brown peach.

Feels horrible when it rubs against my jeans , especially with no undies. :horror:
Reply 16
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
A lot of sweaty bummed people up in here :sexface:

Just get some antiperspirant and go to town on that ass.

Latest