The Student Room Group

Conversation without the letter 'E' thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
it is jackmyswag......but point is not to cut "you know what" off words, but to put words that don't contain it at all.
Reply 41
I know, I just felt like bending the rules muha.

Edit: oops
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 42
My mind!! Arghhh! :crazy:
Reply 43
jackmyswag has put a trio of faults in his last post.
hi all :h:
Reply 45
Original post by halii_94
hi all :h:

Hiya :biggrin:
Original post by Lewii0701
Hiya :biggrin:

you ok?:smile:
It's Friday, Friday!!
Reply 48
No, its Saturday, Saturday
Reply 49
Do you know what day it is tomorrow? SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!
Anyon watching th ngland-Franc womns match? It's prtty good, looks lik it'll hading to pnaltis.
What about the crickt? what a finish that was...
Reply 51
It shows how tough it is to discuss things this way with much of the discussion in this topic focusing on 'hi all / hiya / you ok?' or variants of.
Your post was ok, providing stuff to talk about without saying 'how's you?' or 'how was your day?' and for that I applaud you. But sadly, you had a naughty word.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 53
Original post by Contrad!ction.
Your post was ok, providing stuff to talk about without saying 'how's you?' or 'how was your day?' and for that I applaud you. But sadly, you had a naughty word.

:confused: Which word was that if I may ask?
Original post by soligem
:confused: Which word was that if I may ask?

'the'

It wasn't naughty as in 'OMG HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!?' As posts ITT cannot contain 'e's, that word was naughty - naughty was the only word I could think of without using an 'e' :tongue:

Still, omitting my quoting 'e' and 'the', this post also contains no naughty words. :smile:
Reply 55
Original post by Contrad!ction.
'the'

It wasn't naughty as in 'OMG HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!?' As posts ITT cannot contain 'e's, that word was naughty - naughty was the only word I could think of without using an 'e' :tongue:

Still, omitting my quoting 'e' and 'the', this post also contains no naughty words. :smile:

oh ya, It's just that I had to look again and still couldn't spot that word.
Original post by soligem
oh ya, It's just that I had to look again and still couldn't spot that word.

Disappointing, that was why I had a trio of failings in my 2nd post. Your fault, you should say sorry. :frown:

This is actually hard to do.

...As soon as I post ITT, my brain stops working and I can't form a post with that thing in it. Whoops. Brain = mush.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 57
Sowwy :puppyeyes:

Ya, I know. It is tough!...That damn thing just occurs in almost all words!! grrr!
Reply 58
Hiya darlings.
Reply 59
Hi familiar tsrian :hi:

Quick Reply

Latest