The Student Room Group

Conversation without the letter 'E' thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
oh nuts
Why 'oh nuts'?

Howdy y'all :smile:

Most of our posts stay as 'hi' - not good! Try to construct a convo, guys!
Reply 62
Original post by Contrad!ction.
Why 'oh nuts'?

Howdy y'all :smile:

Most of our posts stay as 'hi' - not good! Try to construct a convo, guys!

It is a bit of a Contrad!ction to say that as you said 'Howdy y'all' in that post. Do you like making Contrad!ctions? :tongue:
Original post by goape
It is a bit of a Contrad!ction to say that as you said 'Howdy y'all' in that post. Do you like making Contrad!ctions? :tongue:

tsk, tsk.

I do, it's an important part of my day. Also, puns. I'm a cunning linguist, y'know? :wink:

Which is why I'm good at typos. Bad typos. Humiliating, occasionally.
Reply 64
Original post by halii_94
you ok?:smile:

Im good, you?
Original post by Lewii0701
Im good, you?

I'm fantastic thank you :h:
hmmmm cool convo. im in :biggrin: hi guys! :hi:
Hiya!, You do anything today? ;D
Reply 68
Original post by halii_94
I'm fantastic thank you :h:

Good :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 69
tsk, tsk.

I do, it's an important part of my day. Also, puns. I'm a cunning linguist, y'know? :wink:

Which is why I'm good at typos. Bad typos. Humiliating, occasionally.

Damn I fail! Which is bad as its my own topic! Humiliating, in fact :wink: I don't typo much usually
Again, this convo wants constructing.

Who is a fan of Alan Sugar's BBC 1 TV show? Jim's lucky to stay in, his charm is about all Jim has in his favour right now. Although it's handy occasionally.
i dont watch that show... it is said that all of the participants cant run a company and sound a bit thick.

This is hard!!!

Just did a run for charity. My top 5K of sub-40mins! So happy!
Reply 72
Again, this convo wants constructing.

Who is a fan of Alan Sugar's BBC 1 TV show? Jim's lucky to stay in, his charm is about all Jim has in his favour right now. Although it's handy occasionally.

I am also a fan of 'that show' :tongue: Jim is a bit lucky but Natasha wasn't that good. Susan is brilliant for a 21yo (:colondollar:) and I'm a fan of Tom too but 'woman who always wins' is #1 to win Lord Sugar's show.
Tom and 'woman who always wins' :tongue: would do brilliant as a duo though, as shown by my py.

EDIT: took out 2 'e's :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 73
Original post by goape
I am also a fan of 'that show' :tongue: Jim is a bit lucky but Natasha wasn't that good. Susan is brilliant for a 21yo (:colondollar:) and I'm a fan of Tom too but 'woman who always wins' is #1 to win Lord Sugar's show.
Tom and 'woman who always wins' :tongue: would do brilliant as a duo though, as shown by my py.

:noway: You, you, you used *that* symbol! Ach :eek:

DYKWIA
You, you, you used *that* symbol! Ach

As did you! :tongue:

Original post by goape

Woman who always wins and Tom go brilliantly - contrast ftw! Although WWAW's loss was bad. Door to door? Why? :tongue:

mmm, My Py. Good thing Tom calls it that! - not as many bad symbols to avoid.

Dalai Lama's woman - good thing Alan got rid of that woman. Annoying.

Tip: Control + F and bad symbol will show you if it's in your post. :wink:
Reply 75
So why has all communication on this part of our amazing TSR forums ground to a halt? Not good enough! CARRY ON.
Original post by sophia_
So why has all communication on this part of our amazing TSR forums ground to a halt? Not good enough! CARRY ON.

That is why - too many bad symbols ITT.

TOM WON :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 77
That is why - too many bad symbols ITT.

TOM WON :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

That show on TV? Must watch it. :wink:
Original post by sophia_
That show on TV? Must watch it. :wink:

Woman who always wins had a bad plan.

TV is boring now. I only watch that show, BBC1's bad school and Clarkson/May/Hammond's car show. ONLY 1 SHOW NOW! :'(

Can anybody link a good show pour moi? Thankoo :smile:

And it's holiday now! I'll say ...7 days until I want to go back? Anybody got any plans?
Reply 79
Woman who always wins had a bad plan.

TV is boring now. I only watch that show, BBC1's bad school and Clarkson/May/Hammond's car show. ONLY 1 SHOW NOW! :'(

Can anybody link a good show pour moi? Thankoo :smile:

And it's holiday now! I'll say ...7 days until I want to go back? Anybody got any plans?

That was amazing, I can't post that much for this. :frown:

Quick Reply