The Student Room Group

Conversation without the letter 'E' thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 800
Original post by nocoolusername
WOW just WOW. that is a long post without that word.

Thank you! :colondollar:
You stay classy TSR!
Original post by Dilzo999
This is actually kind of tough.

It is! I can go for a bit without difficulty and with two or four words for a situation (bad grammar just now, sorry!), but it's hard to 'unstick' if I can't think of how to say a part- I find this normally too, without having to disallow a symbol, and a common symbol at that :colondollar:

But no, I don't find I'm using long words a lot, to the contrary actually! Wow, this took a long time to construct...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
it is! I can go for a bit without difficulty and with two or four words for a situation (bad grammar just now, sorry!), but it's hard to 'unstick' if i can't think of how to say a part- i find this normally too, without having to disallow a symbol, and a common symbol at that :colondollar:

but no, i don't find i'm using long words a lot, to the contrary actually! Wow, this took a long time to construct...

posted from tsr mobile

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Original post by Gridiron-Gangster
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ahh damn, all that work and I was caught in the final part :redface:
Reply 805
So no. 'e' is okay?
Reply 806
I think pointing out individual Latin glyphs in quotation marks such as 'e' is OK. Calling it 'our fifth glyph' will turn odious surprisingly soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Ahh damn, all that work and I was caught in the final part :redface:

I know. How disappointing. :frown:
Reply 808
I don't know if I can find many words that fit your standards, not to think about your almighty glyph disassociation skills.
Good night to all of you on TSR land. How you all doing tonight? Right now I am watching sport? What you up to right now?
Looking on TSR, chilling out. What you doing?
Reply 811
Original post by swiftblaze
Looking on TSR, chilling out. What you doing?

Not using a particular kind of glyph, which is a tad hard at points.
Original post by maddo
Not using a particular kind of glyph, which is a tad hard at points.

I must say glyph is an unusual word. It brings confusion though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
How ar3 you today ladi3s and g3ntl3m3n, I f33l I 3xc33d at this 3xciting game3.
Original post by ElGenioEstúpido
How ar3 you today ladi3s and g3ntl3m3n, I f33l I 3xc33d at this 3xciting game3.

Lol fail

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hm this fun activity is proving difficult...not using that symbol which is is fifth in our bunch of 26 small symbols.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 816
Original post by Electricity
Hm this fun activity is proving difficult...not using that symbol which is is fifth in our bunch of 26 small symbols.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by somegirlcalledea
I must say glyph is an unusual word. It brings confusion though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Symbol... It looks as if this word is similar to 'glyph'. Can that withdraw yo ur confusion, random girl known as <cough> a?

I concur with point primary, this is a mighty hard job at points, though only a solitary symbol is not in form, giving us still a full 25 stack plus digits, so not too bad.
If a tsrian would be so kind to say an animal with two large tusks and a trunk I would be very happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol fail
Original post by Electricity
If a tsrian would be so kind to say an animal with two large tusks and a trunk I would be very happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice

Quick Reply

Latest