The Student Room Group

Frankie Sandford new hairstyle

Scroll to see replies

Original post by David9
Was showing as a double post on my screen, but now the OP seems to have gone completely lol

It is a double post, but for some reasons the mod tools are treating it as one post and any editing I do to one I do to the other!
Reply 21
Original post by aeterno
She looks like a pre-pubescent boy now. Admittedly, one that wears make-up and dresses and has a few 'issues' but a boy nonetheless.

She looked far better before.

She does not look like a boy!

I'll tell you why I say that: because I think she is smokin hot and I most certainly am not gay...
Reply 22
It's ok but i liked it before :/
She looks like Ian Watkins :s-smilie:
I prefer her hair before! Still Extremely Hot!
I like it. She used to seem so hot, then I saw her on Never Mind the Buzzcocks, ruined my image of her.
no!! It looks amazing on emma watson, Frankie suited her old hairstyle wayyy better.
Reply 27
Original post by barnetlad
Still part of a group that is nothing more than poor karaoke. How many of their songs have they written, which ones play instruments?

The thread is about hair, funnily enough in the hair care and hair styles section of the forum.

Whether or not they write the lyrics or play instruments has nothing to do with her hair or this thread.
Original post by David9
:h:

Sorted double post out now!
Reply 29
Original post by chocoholic.
no!! It looks amazing on emma watson, Frankie suited her old hairstyle wayyy better.

Both Emma Watson and Frankie look great imo, hopefully it will set a trend and we will see more women choosing this style :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by clo-clo1
The thread is about hair, funnily enough in the hair care and hair styles section of the forum.

Whether or not they write the lyrics or play instruments has nothing to do with her hair or this thread.

Yep, when it comes to the Saturdays, their music is almost secondary to their image, publicity etc.
she makes both work somehow, was never feeling hair that short but now i am!
Reply 32
Preferred it before tbh
Reply 33
Original post by Vintage <3
There's something annoying about her..Hmmm.

The fact that she has made a living out of having no talent and just looking good?
Original post by Alt__x
The fact that she has made a living out of having no talent and just looking good?

Haha, probably!
Reply 35
Would smash with the power of 1000 greek gods.
Reply 36
She looks like that indistinguishable asian race one from One Direction from X Factor.. Zain Malik?
Reply 37
Original post by Etoiliege
It looked better before.. as did Emma Watson. I understand why they cut it short (the need to break out of regular WAG/'Hermione' image) but I just don't like it when you can't tell who's a girl or boy from the back of their head.

Oh please! Don't tell me that you can't tell whether she is a girl or a boy from the back of the head. Even if you can't tell from her hair, you can still tell she is a girl from her body shape and clothes.

Plus, she always wears very revealing dresses like this, looks pretty good from behind to me:

Reply 38
I would, any day of the week. They're not meant to be good at singing, they're just meant to be fit and on tv.
Reply 39
hate it!

Quick Reply

Latest