The Student Room Group

Frankie Sandford new hairstyle

Scroll to see replies

She still looks lovely :h:...and she would still look hot/pretty without any hair :yep: definitely one of those that rocks short hair :love:

I love the third pic :smile:

PS If you don't think it looks nice now..you probbaly will later on when more pics are taken of her with it....and just watched this, she does suit it and looks great!:

(2:29)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 41
i swear shes the most autotuned out of the group. even more than britney spears, jeez. shes really pretty tho, which has got her far unfortunately.
Mistake, I don't usually like girls with short hair all to be honest
Her last hair cut was an exception
Now it's too far
I'm not a fan (but, hey, I doubt she'd care :tongue: !)
Very short hair can look lovely on some girls, I just don't really like it personally.
She looked hotter before
preferred the old but i'd stil ruin her
The first two look bad.
Not a fan of her new hair at allll.

Saying that, I do like long hair on girls.
shes probably growing it out and wants it to grow out even! :smile: I'm not gunna lie, I got my hair cut like hers when she first got it done, and before I knew it EVERYONE had it and it just really annoyed me, and so I got extensions put in, and will keep them in until my hair has grown out again LOL!
Wow she actually looks like a pixie. I'd still smash it...
I'm not sure about it. Think I preferred the old hair.
Reply 51
I liked her old hair but tbh she is still hot!
Eh, indifferent. If she weren't so orange...

That said, I'm getting a bit sick of seeing everyone walking around with her old hairstyle.
Reply 53
Original post by David9
Oh please! Don't tell me that you can't tell whether she is a girl or a boy from the back of the head. Even if you can't tell from her hair, you can still tell she is a girl from her body shape and clothes.

'Back of the head' is different to "I can't tell if she's a boy or girl from her body shape." She has an amazing figure, noone's debating that? The back of the head applies equally to boys with hair to their waist..
Original post by David9
Both Emma Watson and Frankie look great imo, hopefully it will set a trend and we will see more women choosing this style :smile:

I'm not a fan of the pixie cut, I think long hair normally always looks better.
Reply 55
Original post by chocoholic.
I'm not a fan of the pixie cut, I think long hair normally always looks better.

Frankie has never really had long hair though (OK, she did before she was famous), since she has been famous her short hair has been her trademark.

She has gone even shorter now, but before that she still had short hair.
Reply 56
short hair ftw, who needs excess hair anyway? :/
Original post by Cool Cat
short hair ftw, who needs excess hair anyway? :/

Sheep?
Let's face it, she could probably pull off pretty much anything..!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending