The Student Room Group

Favourite Anime Soundtracks

Scroll to see replies

Evangelion's is great.
But what isn't great about eva? :colondollar:
I liked the yowamushi pedal (first season) OP/ED tracks. FMA had some good ones, as did GTO, planetes, gintama, Ace of diamonds off the top of my head.

In terms of soundtracks samurai champloo (Nujabes) and the sword of the stranger come to mind atm - both about samurai, the former is very unique whilst the latter is just a well delivered anime movie including the use of sound in both.
(edited 9 years ago)
[video="youtube;m6iRKt22vFg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6iRKt22vFg[/video]

anyoneee?
roses are red, centipede is long
kaneki ken, did nothing wrong T_T

hehehe poor kaneki
Original post by Makashima
x

Sounds so sorrow. I can feel the melancholic mood in this opera-like voice. Nice piano play in the background.
Original post by Kallisto
Sounds so sorrow. I can feel the melancholic mood in this opera-like voice. Nice piano play in the background.

well the anime genre is tragedy ^_~
well the anime genre is tragedy ^_~

Tragedy is always good to be fine. :smile:

Some minutes ago this opening come into my mind. There is another one about this anime, but can't find it.

Its Agent Aika. Some people might regard this anime as misogynic, quite rightly in my opinion. :rolleyes:
Reply 166
Unravel (Acoustic) ~ the amount of feelings this soundtrack gives me x_x

Naruto Shippuden opening 6 (flow sign)
Whenever I hear it, I'm reminded of Jiraya's death causing me to curl up in a ball of tears :'''(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tragedy is always good to be fine. :smile:
x

Oooh why is it misogynic?

Original post by semise
x

[video="youtube;eVmTI8WKIMM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVmTI8WKIMM[/video]

"Lets go home...Kaneki"

The feels :frown:
Oooh why is it misogynic?
(...)

Girls who are fighting against each other in short skirts where the slips can be seen. Oh before I forget to tell, the poses are sexist. Its a mix of hentai and action, I guess.
Original post by semise
Unravel (Acoustic) ~ the amount of feelings this soundtrack gives me x_x

Naruto Shippuden opening 6 (flow sign)
Whenever I hear it, I'm reminded of Jiraya's death causing me to curl up in a ball of tears :'''(

Posted from TSR Mobile

I find unravel to be overrated... I prefer white silence
Reply 170
Original post by kkboyk
I find unravel to be overrated... I prefer white silence

White silence was too slow and soft for me... But I would have preferred it as the opening for S2~ ohwell :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by semise
White silence was too slow and soft for me... But I would have preferred it as the opening for S2~ ohwell :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

For me white silence is packed with emotions. But I prefer the songs the band had done for Psycho-Pass like 'Abnormalize', since it matched perfectly for the anime.

Do you read Tokyo Ghoul: Re?
Reply 172
Original post by kkboyk
For me white silence is packed with emotions. But I prefer the songs the band had done for Psycho-Pass like 'Abnormalize', since it matched perfectly for the anime.

Do you read Tokyo Ghoul: Re?

I havent watched Psycho-Pass but I searched the song and its really good, probably going to start the anime now... thanks!

Yeah, I read Re but I dont like change so he will always be the uncontrollable Kaneki Ken to me xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
A recent one I enjoyed was the Aldnoah Zero music
Can't get specific examples since I don't think theres an OST released yet

Also mild spoilers since it's a few episodes in

Best I can do

aLIEz is also pretty good but it's bloody difficult to find a non "nightcore" version
Had never even heard the term till i tried to find it

Fairy Tail has some good stuff as well, have one as my ringtone

and who can't be moved by
(edited 9 years ago)
Anohana: The flower we saw that day opening track - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHGM_pOl0pk
and Kimi Ni Todoke opening -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AzEFia1UEY
these two songs bring out the carefree child inside of me, I swear I feel like I'm floating on clouds up in the sky every time I listen to these soundtracks :biggrin: --enjoy!
Original post by RadioHawk
A recent one I enjoyed was the Aldnoah Zero music
Can't get specific examples since I don't think theres an OST released yet

The first Aldnoah Zero OST came out in September, and that had BRE@THLESS (also my favourite song from the series). :yes: I believe a second OST came out last month, to coincide with the end of the second half of the anime.

I see what you mean about finding it on Youtube - I tried searching for 'No Differences' from the same series, and it's Nightcore or nothing. The site has gotten really strict about copyright in recent years though, so most of the unedited versions have probably been taken down. :sadnod:
Girls who are fighting against each other in short skirts where the slips can be seen. Oh before I forget to tell, the poses are sexist. Its a mix of hentai and action, I guess.

Oh so like basically ecchi ...?
Oh so like basically ecchi ...?

Yeah, that is. You got it! I know there is a more precise word to categorise this anime.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
The first Aldnoah Zero OST came out in September, and that had BRE@THLESS (also my favourite song from the series). :yes: I believe a second OST came out last month, to coincide with the end of the second half of the anime.

I see what you mean about finding it on Youtube - I tried searching for 'No Differences' from the same series, and it's Nightcore or nothing. The site has gotten really strict about copyright in recent years though, so most of the unedited versions have probably been taken down. :sadnod:

Good song :u:
Found a soundcloud playlist with them all on
Revision music :gthumb:
Wow, the last post is almost a year ago, a long while. Its time to revive this dead-like thread by a quite good anime opening, in full length. Here it is:

[video="youtube;1l0JS7HYLSg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l0JS7HYLSg[/video]

By the way the name of this anime is Samurai 7

Quick Reply

Latest