The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Bonged.
Yup. But poor white folk are forever told how fun it is to live in such a vibrant community.

Politicians and "right-on" liberals, come and live in tower hamlets for a week then tell me about immigration.

The only benefit from these communities i've noticed in Leeds from these people is that you can get a nice curry quite easily... I honestly don't see what else they offer. This is easily cancelled out by the fact many of them won't speak to you, look like you're complete scum if you go into one of their shops, and generally loiter in huge groups of men speaking whatever language it is that group speaks.
Original post by Elipsis
This is caused by the fact 'minority' communities don't spread out. i.e. integrate. Many of them have more than enough money to leave these areas and go rural, they just don't. In my experience Sikhs, Chinese and to a lesser extent Hindus seem happy to.

:eek::rolleyes:

Are you really that thick to think that?:dong:
Reply 42
Original post by Elipsis
Wow. I bet it's a barrel of laughs being one of the white kids in those areas.

Actually, I was one of those white kids (the only one in my class for a number of years) and it was great - the best school I've been to by far. It even won awards, despite being in a really poor area.

I got to experience multiculturalism like I have nowhere else, even living abroad, and it was amazing - I really enjoyed it and learned valuable things that I couldn't have at some boring, homogeneous all-white school.

Original post by AQUAMAN
The social engineering legacy of the Labour years continues. White-Brits now make up less than 19% of primary school children in inner London.

Shocking figures, they aren't slowing down either.

This made it to Victoria Derbyshires radio show, they had a teacher on from Birmingham who taught in a school where he had to deal with pupils speaking 32 different languages. What an absolute joke.

I started school before Labour came to power, and my school was extremely multicultural before that. So it has nothing to do with "social engineering", whatever that means.

You know what else is an absolute joke? That so many British people can only speak English. And have no knowledge or tolerance of cultures outside their own. And are totally opposed to multiculturalism without being involved in it.

I'm glad I wasn't as school with you. I bet it would have sucked.
Reply 43
Original post by Jacktri
No it is a fact. You go to a town near by where house prices are low and you see more immigrants. You go to the expensive village and not a single immigrant can be seen.

Property prices are higher in London than in other regions of the UK. Immigrant men and immigrant women constitute a far higher proportion of the population in London than in other regions. The richest areas of London have an overrepresentation of immigrant property ownership (Belgravia, Mayfair etc.).
Reply 44
Original post by tieyourmotherdown
What do you mean "Evidently they aren't immersed in the language"? If you live in the UK are you are immersed in English, it's impossible to avoid. What people fail to recognize with these statistics is that "Child whose first language is not believed to be English" does not mean the child can't speak English, because equally they could be bilingual.
The would be logical but like I said the scale of things means that in these sort of areas 'English' isn't exactly the norm in language or culture.
I understand being upset about the English become a minority in England, but your emphasis is on non-white British people, ie if they're British German / French / Italian it's fine. Basically you're anti non-white. I don't think it should make a difference. If you're going to complain about the English becoming a minority, I get it, but it's racist to complain about non-white Brits and be fine with White Brits who aren't English.

If you have more of a problem with a black doctor being in this country or a black soldier who is fighting for this country rather than a person who has Spanish parents living on benefits, and people agree with you, this country also has a much different problem.

Anyway, yeah, I don't think it's a good thing at all, but complaining isn't going to change it. For the future, immigration needs to be restricted. For the present, a negative attitude towards non-whites isn't going to solve anything.
(edited 12 years ago)
There's plenty of cities where the dominant ethnic group in the country is a minority e.g Dubai 17% of the population are Emirati Arabs
These people aren't just walking in, there are a lot stricter immigration criteria for those outside the EU than you think, we need immigrants a lot more than you think
Original post by Elipsis
Was this in Russia?

No, London. The school composition was as follows: Asian 99%, Other 1%. Perhaps this is a slight hyperbole, but in my year there were probably 10 white people (out of 180ish)
Reply 48
Original post by Lewroll
Well then you can hardly blame the ethnic minorities for this problem. The 'solution' seems fairly simple to me- if a poor asian family can manage to survive with several children then why can't a poor white family? They are entitled to the same benefits, are they not?
Oh right that is the solution - lets all just claim benefits and have as many kids as possible/desired :rolleyes:
Reply 49
Original post by Bonged.
When you're an English child, in England, I imagine being a minority is a little threatening , yes. Especially in London.

So If you were in charge of the world how would it be run. You would enforce borders and halt migration and globalisation forever? And thus ensure the extinction of the Human race? Or would you just close the borders during your own little life time so you can enjoy the UK without all these brown people ruin everything for you?

Original post by Yawn11
I always thought deep down that white people believe they own the world.

what a stupid racist comment.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 50
Original post by Inzamam99
Yeah. I'am sure most adults and children too feel threatened and disgusted just because their classmates have brown or black skin. Oh no wait...

It's nothing about being threatend. White people should have somewhere in the world that they can go to get away from the crap caused by, in your own words, 'blacks and browns'. However, wherever they go it seems they are followed. You can go back to Pakistan whenever you like if you get sick of white people, their culture and their behaviours, but whites would have to go to the North Pole to not see an Asian/Black/whatever... and before long they'd turn up clinging to the bottom of a lorry because they'd ruined whatever area they were currently living in.
Reply 51
Original post by Organ
So If you were in charge of the world how would it be run. You would enforce borders and halt migration and globalisation forever? And thus ensure the extinction of the Human race? Or would you just close the borders during your own little life time so you can enjoy the UK without all these brown people ruin everything for you?

So globalisation means every brown and black eprson pack into Europe ? Funny I dont see whites moving en masse to China, Indian, Nigeria, Pakistan, Guatamala etc.
Reply 52
Original post by Elipsis
The white middle class kids who don't have to put up with this **** say it's ok, you're just racist, so that must be the case :rolleyes:.

How do you know that they don't have to put up with it. Brown kids like myself used to interact with them quite often too - it's not like they live in gated communities, is it?
Original post by protazoid
We do NOT CARE.

Badman.
not sure if this thread is racist or xenophobic

Christ people, everyone is eventually going to adapt to some culture which accepts some parts of other cultures, it won't be this generation but it will be the next or the one after that as our children mingle in school, learn each others languages and become smarter.
Reply 55
Original post by Beebumble
I love living in London! I love the fact that I can sit on the bus and not know what colour the children are when I just hear there voice. I love the fact I meet so many different people.I love the fact that when I worked in a nursery I'd see the little black kids playing with the little white kids and not give too hoots.

If you don't like it I suggest you get out. As an EU citizen you can live anywhere in Europe I'm sure there is a lot of sheltered only white places you can go live. You were born in Britain by chance not because you're somehow better!

Edit- Oh and I'm speaking as a white girl who was told by my grandparents to stay away from any non-whites.
It is funny because it is sentences like this that reveal that you are actually a racist. A non-racist wouldn't even think anything of the situation.
Reply 56
So globalisation means every brown and black eprson pack into Europe ? Funny I dont see whites moving en masse to China, Indian, Nigeria, Pakistan, Guatamala etc.

Surprisingly labour follows capital.

Britain should look like this

Britain will end up looking like this and it horrifes me

You're saying there should be no non-white people in England? That's not wanting to preserve English culture, that's not patriotism, that's just racism.
Reply 58
Original post by Beebumble
:eek::rolleyes:

Are you really that thick to think that?:dong:

Well, the majority of Asians here now are 3rd or even 4th generation. Many have gone onto be successful, yet they still live in the Asian dominated areas...
Reply 59
Original post by Lewroll
You make it sound like white people are literally being wiped out. Surely all white people would have to do is have more children? Its not like anyone is stopping them from doing this

It's natural selection that White numbers will dwindle. If group X has a small birth rate and group Y has a high birth rate, it's simple Darwinism that group Y will prevail over the weaker group X, due to natural selection.

Latest

Trending

Trending