Language applicants for 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Original post by lk2011
Well done!! :dance:

Thank you!!!

Original post by JakeE10
2 Bs?!? :smile:

YES! I'm predicted 3 As, but the offer's BB! I was in shock for about an hour!
Original post by BeccaCath94
Well im rubbish at german!!!! Thats the B....i like to think im good at the other two..... :smile:

Don't be silly! When you're doing subjects like Maths which are impossible, it's pretty impressive to have a B in German :biggrin:
Original post by Taurus05
Thank you!!!

YES! I'm predicted 3 As, but the offer's BB! I was in shock for about an hour!

Why BB?! I don't understand haha. surely you need 3 A Levels? :rolleyes:

Well done on the offer!! :biggrin:
I've applied to do French and Spanish with various types of Politics :biggrin: which made my personal statement ridiculously awkward to write -_-

got an offer from Birmingham today though!! ABB :biggrin:
Original post by kayleigh.jean
I've applied to do French and Spanish with various types of Politics :biggrin: which made my personal statement ridiculously awkward to write -_-

got an offer from Birmingham today though!! ABB :biggrin:

Well done! :biggrin:

When did you apply? :smile:
Reply 1985
Original post by JakeE10
Why BB?! I don't understand haha. surely you need 3 A Levels? :rolleyes:

Well done on the offer!! :biggrin:

Oh, it's probably as I already have an A level in a language with a grade A :biggrin: Thanks!
Original post by Liam6993
Well done! :biggrin:

When did you apply? :smile:

thank you!!! :biggrin:
15th November (:
thank you!!! :biggrin:
15th November (:

Oooh, I applied to Birmingham for French and Spanish (no politics, though) on the 14th, so maybe I'll be receiving a reply soon... (yn)
Oooh, I applied to Birmingham for French and Spanish (no politics, though) on the 14th, so maybe I'll be receiving a reply soon... (yn)

ooh awesome :biggrin: hopefully yeah! good luck ^^
where else have you applied?

I've applied for the same on the same day at Birmingham! ahaha hoping for an reply soon...(yn) Where else have you applied?
ooh awesome :biggrin: hopefully yeah! good luck ^^
where else have you applied?

Original post by Heatherr17
I've applied for the same on the same day at Birmingham! ahaha hoping for an reply soon...(yn) Where else have you applied?

Nottingham, Newcastle, Leicester and Liverpool. Not received any offers (or rejections) yet.

Where else have you applied to?
Nottingham, Newcastle, Leicester and Liverpool. Not received any offers (or rejections) yet.

I've applied to Durham, Leeds, St Andrews, Birmingham and Nottingham
Got my first offer from Nottingham for AAB but it's like my last choice ahah

awesome (: St Andrew's, Edinburgh, Essex and Leicester, only had the confirmation email so far (!)
I've applied to Durham, Leeds, St Andrews, Birmingham and Nottingham
Got my first offer from Nottingham for AAB but it's like my last choice ahah

You have an offer from Nottingham? Jealousssssss. And we applied on the same day, for the same course...so I automatically jumped to the conclusion that I'm bound to be rejected because I haven't got an offer yet...but it probably doesn't work like that (well, I hope not, anyway!). I loved Nottingham when I visited it in June, it's my first choice by a mile. <3

awesome (: St Andrew's, Edinburgh, Essex and Leicester, only had the confirmation email so far (!)

Yeah, I've got confirmation emails from four of my choices...the wait is driving me insane! I need to stop ****ting myself every time I receive an email, I'm gonna give myself a heart attack if I keep on doing this until March. :lol:
You have an offer from Nottingham? Jealousssssss. And we applied on the same day, for the same course...so I automatically jumped to the conclusion that I'm bound to be rejected because I haven't got an offer yet...but it probably doesn't work like that (well, I hope not, anyway!). I loved Nottingham when I visited it in June, it's my first choice by a mile. <3

Waaait! When you say 14th do you mean of November or October cos I mean October ahah so if you mean November be prepared to wait for an age!! ahaha I never got to see it but just put it down cos it was a good uni, so you'd recommend it? Is the course good?
Waaait! When you say 14th do you mean of November or October cos I mean October ahah so if you mean November be prepared to wait for an age!! ahaha I never got to see it but just put it down cos it was a good uni, so you'd recommend it? Is the course good?

Ohhh, right. Yeah, I mean November, not October. :biggrin:

Yeah, I'd recommend Nottingham (from what I saw at the open day, anyway). The campus is just beautiful, and the people doing the language talks seemed so passionate...much more so than at Sheffield, which just wasn't for me, I really didn't like it. But yeah, if I get an offer from Nottingham I'll be over the moon. xD

Yeah, I've got confirmation emails from four of my choices...the wait is driving me insane! I need to stop ****ting myself every time I receive an email, I'm gonna give myself a heart attack if I keep on doing this until March. :lol:

hahahaha, aww bless! it is horrible having to wait, especially when there are loads of people who have got like 4 offers already -_-

just wait till there's an email off track in your inbox...then you will have a heart attack :P it's scary :')
Ohhh, right. Yeah, I mean November, not October. :biggrin:

Yeah, I'd recommend Nottingham (from what I saw at the open day, anyway). The campus is just beautiful, and the people doing the language talks seemed so passionate...much more so than at Sheffield, which just wasn't for me, I really didn't like it. But yeah, if I get an offer from Nottingham I'll be over the moon. xD

Oh! Well that's fine then, I just sent mine off really early ahah and I'm sure you'll hear back soon with a good offer! ahaha
If I don't get in anywhere else I think I'd be happy going there :biggrin:
Offer from Newcastle for Spanish and Japanese!~
AAB, with an A in Spanish. :biggrin: Gotta work to get my B in Bio now.. off to do the coursework u_u
Original post by VickyDoodle
Offer from Newcastle for Spanish and Japanese!~
AAB, with an A in Spanish. :biggrin: Gotta work to get my B in Bio now.. off to do the coursework u_u

Welll donee!!!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending