The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
curryADD
yeah, i go every summer, for about a month......

you cant even imagine......not until you've done it.

its like your out there, and your glad to be alive....

now I'm *really* jealous!
Reply 21
Speciez99
thats the most fun you have had, lol, u really do show ur age mate, and lumpycustard u have no idea so dont even start

huh? wot i do? y dont i?
huh? wot i do? y dont i?
taking the piss by suggesting im 14 or whatever the age is quite funny up and till a point and since u dont even know me then u are in no position to do that
Reply 23
Speciez99
taking the piss by suggesting im 14 or whatever the age is quite funny up and till a point and since u dont even know me then u are in no position to do that

wot? i wasnt!!!!! i was tickin up 4!!! actualyl! go back and look! i said !"leave him alone"
Reply 24
floating, best fealing ever, when your just there in the water, your mouth and nose poking out of the water so that you can breath, bobbing up and down with the waves. Everything sounds different under the water, and your so much lighter, it's like being on another planet! Class...
Reply 25
seeing Jonatan happy
'lumpycustard'
wot? i wasnt!!!!! i was tickin up 4!!! actualyl! go back and look! i said !"leave him alone"

ok sorry my misunderstanding, my apologies to u
Reply 27
Linda
seeing Jonatan happy

who's that?
Reply 28
Ryoku
who's that?

my boyfriend :wink:
Reply 29
hmm, the oozing of cream from a krispy kreme donut has to be amongst the top feelings for me.

if u're ever in london, go to Harrod's and find the Pizzeria on the ground floor in the corner. Krispy Kreme's only UK outlet is by that Pizzeria. They have the most wonderful donuts. And if you queue up, you'll get a free one once you get to the counter (but it has a hole, with no cream inside). The tradional ones are the best, not too sickly like most british donuts.
Reply 30
Linda
seeing Jonatan happy

Hugging Linda.
Reply 31
Linda
my boyfriend :wink:

ohh, thats a good one, wish i could say something like that... Well, i guess that i can say that the best thing ever is being happy with my m8ts, or having a really good time with this girl i know, like being at the cinema, even crap films seem good when your with someone you care about!
Reply 32
Ryoku
ohh, thats a good one, wish i could say something like that... Well, i guess that i can say that the best thing ever is being happy with my m8ts, or having a really good time with this girl i know, like being at the cinema, even crap films seem good when your with someone you care about!

Been there, done that (Though Kill bill was not really a crappy film, just the plot... )
Reply 33
Jonatan
Been there, done that (Though Kill bill was not really a crappy film, just the plot... )

though for me, im usually drunk or at work with my friends, what great relationships i have with people...
Reply 34
Ryoku
though for me, im usually drunk or at work with my friends, what great relationships i have with people...

My friends usually complain that I am arrogant...
Reply 35
Jonatan
My friends usually complain that I am arrogant...

we're all arogant some of the time, it's a way to make sure we survive, just tell em to shuve it, your life, your just making sure you survive when ur in trouble/hungry/tired/cold.... the list goes on for some time
Reply 36
Ryoku
we're all arogant some of the time, it's a way to make sure we survive, just tell em to shuve it, your life, your just making sure you survive when ur in trouble/hungry/tired/cold.... the list goes on for some time

Well, the keywords here is "some of the time". You would understand had you discussed something with me in person... Basicly we are a bunch of arrogant people at our school who usually hang out together. Dont get me wrong, we are decent people (and we are amongst the smartest in the class) we just happen to be sort of arrogant.
Reply 37
Stealing home!
Reply 38
The rush after a nice line of fresh colombian cocaine...
Even though I have never experienced it probably having a baby.

Latest

Trending

Trending