The Student Room Group

Anyone related or a friend of a Celebrity?

Scroll to see replies

Robert Llewellyn :biggrin:
MNBStyle
You can refresh my memory then, my dad knows the one who played the robot type guy???
and i think he presented that scrap heap challenge thing for awhile

Craig Charles..??
Reply 42
ive worked with channel 4 magicians barry & stuart (from dirty tricks), Richard E grant, lady isabela hervy and then in 2006 im going to be working with a band called carbon 13 (performed @ glastonbery). it kinda rubbish n all the others r better but oh well lol
my dad used to be in a band whose stuff (amps etc) was once stolen (borrowed) by XTC and the lead singer's son was born on exactly the same day as me at roughly the same time.

best mate's flatmate babysits clapton's kids.

used to know roger bannister's (first sub 4 min mile) great nephew. a nice guy.

--------------

lol
Reply 44
I'm related to amir khan...
amir khan is so hot :P
Reply 46
My dad is the founder of Brother (who make things like printers and faxes), my uncle is on the board of Tesco Plc. ( one of 7) and my great great grandfather was in the charge of the light brigade. On the subject, I am related to William Shakespeare (The only thing I share with him is the surname, as it has run down the family tree, but I dont have the writing ability!)
Gary Pallister is my second cousin -thats about it
Reply 48
lgeerthan
Title says it all... :smile:
does anyone know who john evans is? hes the dude who can carry whole cars on his head... well anyway, i used to hang out with his daughter, they used to live across the road from my grandma
Reply 49
My friend's great uncle was Sir Harry Secombe, a boy in my year's aunt is Penny Smith, and my uncle's ex-wife's dad was the founder of Bejam (a cold food store taken over by Iceland) and Majestic Wines. That's all I can think of!
Reply 50
I'm related to Mr Blobby!!!!!! How cool is that?!
Reply 51
My aunty Val used to be a dancer for the beatles before they were famous and she took them home for a drink an me great nan took them to clear off
Reply 52
Went to same school as lead singer of Prodigy; Keith Flint? or woteva his name is lol
my cookery teacher's daughter was married to (Ready steady Cook) James Martin's Father. They have split up though. We got lots of James cooking stories
i know siqlain mushtack who plays for pakistans cricket team but i just dunno how to spell his name right lol
Reply 55
I used to go to school with Eric Claptons daughter. We didnt know who she was for ages cos she used her middle name as her surname but then someone figured. She was a couple of years above me and seemed ok; she didnt bully me like half her classmates did anyways!!
Reply 56
my boyfriend is eddy grant's ("electric avenue") nephew.... :indiff:
Reply 57
I think the only famous person Im related to is the Comedian Jethro as second cousin..(What cornish person isnt thou.. ) But no one knows who he is anyway!
My mum was engaged to chris tarrant pre-millionaire, my mum and her cousin used to be top models in the 70's and I know personally a prem footballer :biggrin:

Oh and my BF did his gap year with a first cousin of the royals, prince charles was at school with my dad, I know Noel Edmonds' girls, my brother lived next door to Alistair Stewarts son at uni (and I took their photos at their graduation in march! He's a lunchtime and evening news anchor) and finally my sister in law lived on the same 'lane' ish type thing as hundreds of Manchester United footballers in Cheshire!
Ron
my great great grandfather was in the charge of the light brigade.

Lord Cardigan?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending