The Student Room Group

Why do people have one night stands when drunk?

Isn't it just horribly awkward with a stranger? I have never done it before (and don't plan to), so I wouldn't know what it's like. But I can imagine being drunk and having sex would be a recipe for disaster. So why do so many people have one night stands when drunk? Can't they pull when sober? Or is it beer goggles?
No, its wonderful with a stranger. There aren't any awful niceties that you feel you have to be obliged by! I can pull when sober or drunk, but when I'm drunk I'm more likely to do the approaching, and get the guys that I want. My ONS (singular) is now my boyfriend, and we've been together nearly 2 years now, so it's not always awful and terrible. I was drunk when I met him and was fed up with meeting guys and going for their personality and spending time getting to know them first, only to realise I was attracted to their mind, and usually just saw them as friends... so I went to a party and pin pointed who I thought was a "stereotypically hot guy" on purpose, and took him home... and well... 2 years later and I've never regretted it!

Sorry for the rant.
Reply 2
I dunno, isn't it really awkward and difficult sitting on such a high horse?
Reply 3
Original post by evopolar

How is feeling like having sex with a stranger would be awkward a position of high-hors... ity?

I've only ever had one night stands with my friends, and they all went terribly wrong.
Reply 4

No, it feels good!
Reply 5
I dont like peppers. I havent had peppers before and I dont plan to. Why do people eat peppers, I dont like them so there must be therefore something wrong with those that do?
Most people just want a change from a typical day! I've done this on two occasions and I'm a guy! But I got bored of it and stopped it after the second time!

Quick Reply

Latest