The Student Room Group

People Who Have No Inhibitions

Why is that some girls (and guys for that matter) have no inhibitions these days? Don't get me wrong I love the modern world but is it not possible to be modern but still behave with a sense of grace and class? I've heardd girls and guys tell people they barely know about how they need to go to the toilet to 'take a huge s**t', and how they would love to 's**k his d**k'. Not to mention all the swearing we hear on a daily basis. I mean seriously what happened to the concept of a 'lady' and a 'gentleman'?
brb. need to go drop the kids off at the pool.
Reply 2
Chivalry is dead and women killed it.
People are just more open nowadays, know what I mean? :colone:
Reply 4
Original post by Yarpie
Chivalry is dead and women killed it.

I agree with you on that one. I remember once holding a door open for a women and the evil look she gave me could of turned milk sour. I don't get it! :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Why is that some girls (and guys for that matter) have no inhibitions these days? Don't get me wrong I love the modern world but is it not possible to be modern but still behave with a sense of grace and class? I've heardd girls and guys tell people they barely know about how they need to go to the toilet to 'take a huge s**t', and how they would love to 's**k his d**k'. Not to mention all the swearing we hear on a daily basis. I mean seriously what happened to the concept of a 'lady' and a 'gentleman'?

Lol you censored 'suck'. :teehee:

You can be open and still be classy, talking about sex hardly makes people disgusting vile creatures. I really do not see the big deal around talking about sex at all.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
In the past, it's only ever been a tiny minority of people who acted with dignity. Everyone else is very much like today - talking about sexual arousal and their toiletry habits.
Reply 7
Many a peacock hides its peacock tail from all eyes and calls that their pride.
Reply 8
I'm still chivalrous, i'm just a plaaaaaayer too. :awesome:
its called not giving a **** of what others think
Reply 10
Another case of Broken Britain amirite?
Reply 11
People don't give a phuck anymore, which is brilliant.
Original post by Astonix
In the past, it's only ever been a tiny minority of people who acted with dignity. Everyone else is very much like today - talking about sexual arousal and their toiletry habits.

This. The OP woud really, really not have wanted to have lived in the 18th century, for example, or for that matter the first third of the 19th!

Quick Reply

Latest