The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Statistics H June 2011 Solutions

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Pandora.
Yeah, that's great! I got A* in the coursework then, and hopefully A* in the exam. We'll see tomorrow though.
How do you think you did? :smile:

I got an a* on the C/Work (Just) and done pretty well on the exam. So fingers crossed!
Reply 101
Grade boundaries:
http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/I%20want%20to%20%20Tasks/1106%20GCSE%20Units%20Grade%20Boundaries.pdf
I can't work out which one we did though. Can anyone point me in the right direction? :h: Thanks!

5ST1H Statistics 1
81/100 A*
63/100 A
44/100 B
26/100 C
A* on both coursework an exam, A* overall! :woo:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by xtyrax
I didnt get an A* im soooo dissapointed in myself i got an A :frown:

An A in Statistics is brilliant! You should be so proud of yourself! :smile::smile:
Reply 104
Woo, I got an A* :biggrin:
Reply 105
A* on both courseworm an exam, A* overall! :woo:

Well done! :biggrin:
Original post by Ears
Well done! :biggrin:

Thanks, well done to you too!
:five:
Wait - on my result's sheet, under "Equiv" it says 185. Is that my UMS mark? If so, does anyone know what it could be in raw marks?
Reply 108
Wait - on my result's sheet, under "Equiv" it says 185. Is that my UMS mark? If so, does anyone know what it could be in raw marks?

185-UMS marks.
looking at http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/I%20want%20to%20%20Tasks/1106%20GCSE%20Units%20Grade%20Boundaries.pdf
S1+S2=81+32=113=A*boundary=180UMS
185UMS=i'm guessing will be 118 in raw marks.
But, ask your teacher (if your desperate to know).
But, hey u got an A* now. wd.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by nm786
185-UMS marks.
looking at http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/I%20want%20to%20%20Tasks/1106%20GCSE%20Units%20Grade%20Boundaries.pdf
S1+S2=81+32=113=A*boundary=180UMS
185UMS=i'm guessing will be 118 in raw marks.
But, ask your teacher (if your desperate to know).
But, hey u got an A* now. wd.

Thanks! :smile::smile:
And thanks :colondollar:
Reply 110
Thanks! :smile::smile:
And thanks :colondollar:

'tis a pleasure :hat2:
Reply 111
Original post by ears
woo, i got an a* :d

well done
Original post by PAVAN1670
Hey can you please tell me for your coursework what your raw ,mark was( so what you got out of 40) and then what markm it says you got on the sheet , your UMS( out of 50).....

I got 33 raw marks (I think) - I'm not sure what UMS mark I've got since I'm not at home, but I'll get it for you tomorrow :smile:.
Original post by PAVAN1670
cheers so then we got the same raw mark cuz i got 33 aswelll so then how is it i got an A??

are you sure you got an A* in the coursework aswell as exam because i wa given 40 and the exam board says for UMS 45 is an A*

I got A* in coursework and exam.
140 UMS on the exam, 45 UMS on the coursework :smile:. I don't see how you could have got 40. Was your coursework sent off for moderation? If there was a mistake on someones coursework marking at your school, everybody at the school can lose marks :s-smilie:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending