The Student Room Group

Which topics do you find the hardest from HL Chemistry, HL Physics, HL Maths ?

Scroll to see replies

Maths, no doubt at all.
HL Chemistry is easily the easiest. I think Chemistry might even be easier than my SL's.

HL Physics is conceptually difficult, but once you've got it, you've got it, or that's how it seems to me, whereas with HL Math, even if you understand the stuff the actual problems are hellishly difficult.
If you study for maths and chem its easy. For physics on the other hand...
Original post by ravz181229
I took all three... got 7 in all of them :biggrin:
I found Physics HL to be the hardest in terms of work load...
Chemistry HL and Maths HL were also pretty tough!! but Physics HL tops the list...

You serious? math is horrendous, i found physics easiest by far.

My hated topics:
Physics: waves is most annoying
Maths: Differential equasions
Chemistry: redox sheit
Reply 24
I just started my junior year, so my word may not be as valued but - mechanics sucks too many concepts; although i do love physics. But, I have a question - all of you guys are talking about how you got 7's and 44-45's is that acctually possible?!?! Since those are the major subjects (hardest), do we have to be braniacs and spend our entire time studying - because I'm a bit of a procrastinator :colondollar:
Reply 25
Original post by DreamCH148
I just started my junior year, so my word may not be as valued but - mechanics sucks too many concepts; although i do love physics. But, I have a question - all of you guys are talking about how you got 7's and 44-45's is that acctually possible?!?! Since those are the major subjects (hardest), do we have to be braniacs and spend our entire time studying - because I'm a bit of a procrastinator :colondollar:

I did these three and got 44. My friend did the same and got 45.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending