The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not quite as sick as my foot fetish.

Anyway, as far as I was aware the 'spanking' thing is not even considered a fetish.
Reply 2
explain!!
Reply 3
foxo
Not quite as sick as my foot fetish.

Ive heard loads of ppl like feet, no idea why :confused:
Reply 4
Are we talking gentle spanking here? Or are we talking violent domination type spanking here? Because yeah I think the latter is quite sick.
Reply 5
saturn
Ive heard loads of ppl like feet, no idea why :confused:

Argh, I hate feet with a passion, they are awful. I hate people touching my feet too, I kick and scream lol.
Reply 6
Don't worry, it's fairly common amongst both men and women, and me, for one.. :biggrin: Although it's only imaginary, I would only want it with my partner if with another person...
Reply 7
S&m?
Reply 8
Well basically I like the thought of thinking of myself as younger and being spanked by 2 made up parents :confused: Also the thought of a kid being spanked and me imagining im the kid :confused: :confused: I also like the idea of being spanked by my gf a lot it really worries me, the gf is normal but the other stuff is dodgy!!
Reply 9
saturn
Well basically I like the thought of thinking of myself as younger and being spanked by 2 made up parents :confused: Also the thought of a kid being spanked and me imagining im the kid :confused: :confused: I also like the idea of being spanked by my gf a lot it really worries me, the gf is normal but the other stuff is dodgy!!

Sounds rather incestuous, Hamlet.
Yes. You are sick. You are a sexual deviant. You are going to hell.

(Don't worry, you just need to find a really dirty girl)
Reply 11
Joe_87
Are we talking gentle spanking here? Or are we talking violent domination type spanking here? Because yeah I think the latter is quite sick.

Gentle to moderate lol, its a lot about the submissiveness (sp?) I think, its just that when I think about it like this it sounds real dodgy.
Nah, you're normal.

We all want to do some pretty nasty stuff in our heads.

Doesn't mean you have to, or will, do some of the more extreme stuff.
Reply 13
Objet trouvé
Yes. You are sick. You are a sexual deviant. You are going to hell.

(Don't worry, you just need to find a really dirty girl)

My gf is terribly undirty!
Also, it's only really a fetish if you cannot enjoy naughty stuff without indulging in these fantasies. I think it's more a kink you've got, you perv.. :smile:
Reply 15
A fetish is a fetish. You can't change the way you are. If your girlfriend is, er, willing to engage in this act with you then all the better.
Reply 16
saturn

The other stuff is prety dodgy, you're right, but I wouldn't worry about it, plenty of people have weird fetishes, and many with the same one as you.
Dump her.

(Or I hear Rohypnol is a good 'un)
Objet trouvé
(Or I hear Rohypnol is a good 'un)

But he wants to sub. She can't really kick his arse while she's passed out in the doorway :biggrin:
its quite common, if you go as far as being a masochist or enjoy the whole domination things and stuf its still pretty common and not sick (if i called it sick it would be rather weird as i would be calling my self sick)

Different people like different things... hell there is even a name for a fetish for having sex with tree's. (Dendrophilia btw) let alone getting of on train crash's to... spanking is quite normal compared to that.

Latest

Trending

Trending