The Student Room Group

Ginger Hair

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Amy
marcia cross who plays bree in desperate housewives isnt ginger, shes blonde

ahh i dont care about her... but amy davidson from 8 simple rules, does she dye her hair as well ?!?! (if she does i'll cry)

Debra Messing...rawr
Amy Davidson...rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwr
Reply 61
Dupoynt
ahh i dont care about her... but amy davidson from 8 simple rules, does she dye her hair as well ?!?! (if she does i'll cry)

Debra Messing...rawr
Amy Davidson...rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwr
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2408/AmyDavidso_Cohen_2109145_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Davidson,%20Amy&seq=9 look at the eyebrows
Reply 62
In my opinion, Debra Messing is really pretty, but Amy Davidson is not.
Amy
yeah i was gonna say, kind of narrow minded to assume that that is always gonna be the case, dont you think?

I was gonna say - being a ginger-haired girl, you would get annoyed, wouldn't you? But yeah, point taken.
Reply 64
the eyebrows tell us she is not ginger?

Amy davidson is not pretty... how dare you.
Reply 65
she really isnt... if youre going for ginger, pretty and has the name amy... you could choose me(joking)... no amy nuttall, i think shes a gorgeous ginger

http://www.celebrityfeet.it/pics001/amynuttall203big.jpg ignore the fact she has her tits and her arse hanging out
Reply 66
my eyes are automatically drawn to her arse. damn. but she is attractive. thats ruined my fun the 2 best looking redheads i know aren't actually redheads.
Reply 67
Dupoynt
my eyes are automatically drawn to her arse. damn. but she is attractive. thats ruined my fun the 2 best looking redheads i know aren't actually redheads.
but amy davidson really isnt that good looking... whats so attractive about her?

--------------

but how can you say that marcis cross isnt attractive?

for an older (fake)redhead shes absolutely stunning, well i think anyway

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/3586/MarciaCros_Cohen_5987684_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Cross,%20Marcia&seq=6
Reply 68
i really like her hair and her eyes and smile.
Reply 69
Dupoynt
i really like her hair and her eyes and smile.
see shes just amazing.

--------------

im going to bed now, night night xx
Reply 70
i was referng to amy, not marcis. night
Reply 71
Dupoynt
i was referng to amy, not marcis. night
well its all about personal preference i suppose, night xx
Reply 72
The Ace is Back
What? Naturally ginger haired girls are horrible.

Well, I'm not about to prove you wrong. :p:
Reply 73
I have naturally red hair :biggrin: Its quite dark though, almost brown underneath, so sort of lindsey lohans coluring. My hairs blonde now though - i got bored of my hair. (hairdressers shout at me when i say that) :redface:
Reply 74
At my school there is no problem with racism but people with ginger hair (especially the guys) get ripped constantly and the staff dont do much about it. I think its wrong, since some of the stuff is pretty tight, it screws up teir confidence and generally f00ks up life for them.
Reply 75

um yah? your point being? her eyebrows are hardly any different from her hair..
plus eyebrows tell you crap all - i know real blondes with dark eyebrows and real gingers with dark eyebrows...
Walker
At my school there is no problem with racism but people with ginger hair (especially the guys) get ripped constantly and the staff dont do much about it. I think its wrong, since some of the stuff is pretty tight, it screws up teir confidence and generally f00ks up life for them.

Nahhh they'll be fine
Reply 77
B_e_x
I have naturally red hair :biggrin: Its quite dark though, almost brown underneath, so sort of lindsey lohans coluring. My hairs blonde now though - i got bored of my hair. (hairdressers shout at me when i say that) :redface:

Was it easy to go blonde? I want to change my hair colour because I've just split with my bf and need a change :smile:
Red hair is cool. I always find it amusing in Britain, this kind of Anglo-Saxon vs Celtic ginger hating. You go to Greece/Italy/basically anywhere else, red hair is loved. Disliked here cos it's rare, liked there cos it's rare. Ah well.

I'm not quite sure what kind of ginger my hair is...in white light it looks like a kind of dark red, in yellow more orangey, and it changes throughout the seasons. And it's an absolute mess and needs cutting at the minute.

--------------

And I'd say Amy Davidson has auburn hair?
My Hair is Ginger. Its nasty

I dislike it

Quick Reply

Latest