The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Phoenix Brewery

So, seeing as there isn't really a thread around for this campus I thought I'd start one!

So Who's planning on taking up Phoenix as their first choice?
Hoping to get in here as my first option, and said unconditional students will find out in July if they got in or not
I applied for phoenix as my first choice. I really hope i get it as i will be studying at grande parade. I have to say though, 120 a week is really expensive. Will have to really budget I think as I won't be getting much loan. But would be so good to be in the centre of brighton and so close to my campus. I cannot wait for september. I hope we hear soon as I did get an unconditional offer too!
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by Queenie_pie
I applied for phoenix as my first choice. I really hope i get it as i will be studying at grande parade. I have to say though, 120 a week is really expensive. Will have to really budget I think as I won't be getting much loan. But would be so good to be in the centre of brighton and so close to my campus. I cannot wait for september. I hope we hear soon as I did get an unconditional offer too!

Yush! though it seems a lot of people are finding out now if they've got in or so the posts on FB suggest

Quick Reply

Latest