The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Been to a Cybernetics one - 12th of December. Been promised an offer several times; haven't actually had it yet! :biggrin:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Cybernetics, good choice! They usually send offers out at the start of the year so keep your eyes open for yours. 300 UCAS points is usually offered.

Good choice with Reading, with Kevin Warwick, the worlds leading Cyberneticist, lecturing.
Reply 3
Shame he's a bit of a pompous ****
going on weds!

biological sci - anyone else?
Reply 5
Going on wednesday 1st feb for geog
Reply 6
Tomski
Cybernetics, good choice! They usually send offers out at the start of the year so keep your eyes open for yours. 300 UCAS points is usually offered.

Good choice with Reading, with Kevin Warwick, the worlds leading Cyberneticist, lecturing.

KW may be time tabled to lecture, but there's always a 50:50 chance he'll actually turn up, I think he missed nearly half of the lectures I had him for in the first year as he is always off on conferences. Saying that he has turned up to this year's lectures!

Anyhow's Reading is definatly the best for Cyb.
Woo hoo!! i was there on wedesday too, i was well late tho, but im back next wednesday for another 1.

Is anyone gonna be there weds 1st feb for animal science???
Reply 8
Happy_Rocker
Woo hoo!! i was there on wedesday too, i was well late tho, but im back next wednesday for another 1.

Is anyone gonna be there weds 1st feb for animal science???

Nay. Not for animal science, i'm going for english :rolleyes:
Was anyone at that law open day on friday the 3rd? If you were what did you think?
Any1 going on the Reading Pharmacy Day on the 1st March?

I am
Reply 11
I'm going tomorrow for History. Might see some of you there.
Reply 12
Could anyone help me. As my Rents will be in Spain, im looking to go up to the open day on the 22nd. But I will have to go by train, how do i get to the campus from there. PM me if you have details.
Thanks in advance
im going..i cant remember when...for maths. T'will be gooooood :smile:
Reply 14
I went today and I think I'm going to go there for sure now. Loved the place. Great campus and atmosphere. If you're considering going but haven't seen the place, I definately recommend you check it out. It was a deciding factor for me.
i think im going tomorrow...! (10th feb) but they havent sent me anything about it, like wat time 2 b there, etc. so i think i have 2 phone them up in the morning. is any1 else going 2moro? to the politics& I.R. dept?

XxXxX
Reply 16
How was it?
went on 10th feb, for politics. was any1 else here there on that day????
XxX
Reply 18
I'm going on the 22nd for history. Does anyone know where you can park around that area?

I'm really paranoid about getting lost or not being able to find somewhere to park. :redface:
Reply 19
Its good to be paranoid about parking in Reading...trust me i live here!

There will probably be parking on site/campus or on the site road around it...but if there is no room there you could park in The Oracle car parks which are in the centre of Reading (Just head for town centre and you can't miss it, tis huge!). They sometimes also do a park and ride from the train station area.

Although probably your best course of action would be to ring Reading Uni and ask them what to do!

Oh and before you ask, no i don't go to Reading Uni, i go to Keele which is about 200 miles North!

Hope this helps :smile:

Graham

Latest

Trending

Trending