The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not cool.
Reply 2
I'm uncut and I don't have loose skin. A circumcised penis is no cleaner than a NORMAL, NATURAL penis. I prefer my own, which is uncut.
Reply 3
blurboy
Which one do you prefer?? clean cut or loose skin? :p:

'loose' skin?
Reply 4
Beekeeper
'loose' skin?

You know, like old people.
Reply 5
JonnyB
You know, like old people.

:rolleyes:
Reply 6
Uncut for heavens sake. I could be quite graphic and describe why I think uncut is better, but I won't :wink:
Reply 7
red_roadkill
Uncut for heavens sake. I could be quite graphic and describe why I think uncut is better, but I won't :wink:

wonder why? pssst. i'm very imaginative :p:
Reply 8
huh? how can you have a preference if you've only ever experienced one?

unless you're gay of course - i prefer uncut
Reply 9
-TMG-
A circumcised penis is no cleaner than a NORMAL, NATURAL penis.
How do you know?

-TMG-
I prefer my own, which is uncut.
Of course you would. Peepee protection/adoration bias. Every man has it (well most do, transgender obviously don't).
Pfft. I'm cut but thats because of medical reasons...

I don't understand why anyone would get it done merely for cleanliness, seems silly to me. If you shower enough and clean yourself properly then you shouldn't have a problem either way!
Reply 11
i have an uncut one, but i prefer cut. in my experience, they seem cleaner and don't carry that pungent smell! sorry to be graphic, but we all know it's the truth!
Beekeeper
I don't understand why anyone would get it done merely for cleanliness, seems silly to me.
Agreed.. It is a dumb reason to get it done and gives the impression that it's a substitute for well practiced hygiene. It's not..

in my experience, they seem cleaner and don't carry that pungent smell! sorry to be graphic, but we all know it's the truth!
I also agree with this. If we're realistic, how many uncut lads here get "cheese" from time to time? That simply doesn't happen if you're circumcised...
alexjoh1
i have an uncut one, but i prefer cut. in my experience, they seem cleaner and don't carry that pungent smell! sorry to be graphic, but we all know it's the truth!

I'm uncut and mine doesn't have any "pungent smell"!
Reply 14
I'm really glad i havnt been cut i think theres no need for it, unless its so tight you cant pee ofcourse.
Reply 15
I also agree with this. If we're realistic, how many uncut lads here get "cheese" from time to time? That simply doesn't happen if you're circumcised...

Never! Even if I miss a shower one day... and if you don't shower at least every two days that's very unhygeinic IMO... so are some ppl more susceptible to this than others?
Reply 16
well i'm very glad for you! hehe unfortunately as the case may be, a lot of men's private parts, no matter how keen they are on personal hygiene, don't smell very nice, especially if the penis has been in use.
ApeXaviour
Sorry if this sounds dumb, but what is 'cheese'?

Maybe this makes it obvious which category I fit into here....
Reply 18
i think it just means the horrible smell that i was referring to
uncut is nice for mediteranean men thats for sure!!

Latest

Trending

Trending