The Student Room Group

Edexcel Business Studies Controlled Asessment:)?

Hey,
So I'm doing task 4 (the promotions one) and I was just wondering if anyone is doing or has already done it.I need help with reseach,iv'e done an interview & questionnaire so what next?
Our BS teacher is on maternity leave so we have a supply who just looks confused lol!

Original post by Ruby:)
Hey,
So I'm doing task 4 (the promotions one) and I was just wondering if anyone is doing or has already done it.I need help with reseach,iv'e done an interview & questionnaire so what next?
Our BS teacher is on maternity leave so we have a supply who just looks confused lol!

I didn't do the promotions one, but i did the same controlled assessment. What you have to do next is compile your research into graphs, explaining what they show.
Reply 2
Original post by Extricated
I didn't do the promotions one, but i did the same controlled assessment. What you have to do next is compile your research into graphs, explaining what they show.

Oh,so could i do something like a pie chart for the results of the questionnaire?, and what else could I do,sorry we are clueless!.
Thanksx :smile:
Oh,so could i do something like a pie chart for the results of the questionnaire?, and what else could I do,sorry we are clueless!.
Thanksx :smile:

Yeah, pie charts, bar charts etc, then explain what they show i.e "6 out of 10 people showed that they thought great customer service was key to getting repeat purchase, which supports my other evidence" etc etc good luck :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Extricated
Yeah, pie charts, bar charts etc, then explain what they show i.e "6 out of 10 people showed that they thought great customer service was key to getting repeat purchase, which supports my other evidence" etc etc good luck :smile:

Oh right thanks:smile:! Ive got more of an idea of what to do now!:smile:, Oh & by the way what did you get in your folder I think im missing stuff, ive got my reasearch log,lists of tasks and an example of one of the tasks and thats all.

Oh right thanks:smile:! Ive got more of an idea of what to do now!:smile:, Oh & by the way what did you get in your folder I think im missing stuff, ive got my reasearch log,lists of tasks and an example of one of the tasks and thats all.

i got 40/40. You need a bibliography (stating where you got all your information from), make sure your research log does not exceed 6 hours.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending