The Student Room Group

Ed's Easy Diner interview

Hi,

YEY AT LAST I HAVE AN INTERVIEW :smile:
As you can tell its for Ed's Easy Diner i was wondering if anyone works there / had an interview and what its like. What do they expect of their employees i know it has a 50s / 60s theme but does that mean they are looking for 'vintage' type people. Also I have to bring an object representing me I have a few ideas just wondering if anyone has any tips?

THANK YOU !
Reply 1
? :smile:
Eds Diner in London????????!!!!!!!!!! You do the best baileys milkshakes in the world! mmmmmmmmmmmm :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by neverstandstill
Eds Diner in London????????!!!!!!!!!! You do the best baileys milkshakes in the world! mmmmmmmmmmmm :smile:

YEP :smile: . i've never been stupid question but what are the staff like? anything particular i should know/ whats the uniform?
Everyone was dead friendly if I remember, food was great, milkshake was great, couldn't ask for more :smile:
Reply 5
anyone know anything about the interview?
Reply 6
Ed's Easy Diner is AMAZING.
how was the interview you went on what was it like i have one on friday?
Any tips for the interview I have one in upcoming week
Hi, was just wondering what questions they will ask you at the interview as I have one in 2 weeks.
I left my old job for the new Eds in Belfast at the start of June two months later and some of us were told that we no longer had jobs because they hired too many staff. Whilst I enjoyed my time with the company be careful what you are doing!
ahh thank you, what type of questions werr you asked when they interviewed you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending