The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Applicants for 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Maaaaths! :biggrin: hopefully my first choice, although the grades are a little high :/
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 161
Im doing international business...so far..i dont know anyone else from my sixth form who wants to do that..haha..hopefully its not a popular course so i gat a place..:biggrin:
Reply 162
A friend of mine got an offer from Nottingham today! looks like today was the first batch of offers for a few Unis!
Original post by joshgoldman
A friend of mine got an offer from Nottingham today! looks like today was the first batch of offers for a few Unis!

How exciting! What course?
Reply 164
Original post by LeSacMagique
How exciting! What course?

Absolutely no idea... saw it as a facebook status haha (what an uninformed post of mine!)
Reply 165
Original post by joshgoldman

Do you know which unis?
Just got my offer from Nottingham! AAB to do Classical Civilisations :smile:
Original post by mariejulian

ahhh congrats so jealous you heard back so soon!
Reply 168

Excellent! Congratulations! When did you send your application?
Original post by <3 inbetweener D
ahhh congrats so jealous you heard back so soon!

Original post by manousha
Excellent! Congratulations! When did you send your application?

ah thank you! I sent it in on the 4th of October :smile:

Congratulations :biggrin:

Did you get an acknowledgement beforehand?
Original post by Banoffeepie16
Congratulations :biggrin:

Did you get an acknowledgement beforehand?

No, no acknowledgment whatsoever from Nottingham, actually when I got the UCAS email and logged onto track I was shocked to see Nottingham had made a decision. I was thinking it would probably be UCL seeing as I had only had an acknowledgement from them.
No, no acknowledgment whatsoever from Nottingham, actually when I got the UCAS email and logged onto track I was shocked to see Nottingham had made a decision. I was thinking it would probably be UCL seeing as I had only had an acknowledgement from them.

Ah I see, thanks for the info :smile:
I must resist checking my e-mail every 5 minutes...:rolleyes:
Reply 173
History woo! but not sure it'll be my first choice cause some of the module choices don't really speak to me, prefer american history but don't want to do american studies!
Reply 174
Original post by Colourless-Rainbow
I sent my application in on Tuesday and haven't got an acknowledgement yet, so I wouldn't worry!

Does anyone know when they send out their offers? :smile:

Hey, I got my Classics offer for Nottingham on Friday :smile:. And my application was sent last monday :smile: I didn't get an acknowledgement/ any correspondence before my offer
Reply 175
Does it take more time for law?
Reply 176
Original post by Ayeshaa:)
Hey, I got my Classics offer for Nottingham on Friday :smile:. And my application was sent last monday :smile: I didn't get an acknowledgement/ any correspondence before my offer

Think son got his Physics offer in November. But they will all vary.
Reply 177
Philosophy single honours.
Sent my ucas off on Wednesday so can't wait to start hearing back....I hate waiting.
Finally sent off my application. I'm desperately hoping for an offer from Nottingham for Classical Civ- it'll be my firm if Warwick reject me!
Reply 179
Microbiology - hoping to get an offer for BBB :smile:

Sent ucas off on the 6th October - so nervous :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending